ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

You stare at the food in front of you, taking small pieces of it into your mouth, and chewing slowly.

Everyone stays silent, not daring to open their mouths as to not upset you more.

Satan and Seth are off, doing some business.

After Seth told you the truth of how your whole engagement was just a cover-up so he can keep a close eye on you and your family.

You broke the engagement off with him.

What hurt you the most is when he said that demons can't love humans romantically, and Satan confirmed his words.

As for the reason why he looks like Amenhotep, is because Seth took the pharaoh's appearance to charm you.

"I don't want you to feel sad, (Y/n)" your father starts, trying to comfort you.

"My dear friend is right, there is nothing wrong with being single, look at my son, he has dated many girls but is still miserable"

"Padre" Matteo growls at his father, Dario.

"Why did you hide our family curse from me, Baba?" you inquire with a cold tone.

"Because, if I told you, your mother, and (B/n) about it, you would have thought I was insane" (F/n) replies.

"No hard feelings towards your father, I and your uncle Dario didn't even tell our families" Aleksy rolls his eyes at his mother, Dimitra.

"Yeah, that was a great help for us," the greek boy says sarcastically.

"What does Satan even need the crystals for?" Matteo demands.

"He wants to destroy the earth with it" you almost choke on your food from your father's answer.

"With Crystals?"

"If Satan gives it to his followers, they will earn powers to rule the world and have humanity under their mercy"

Your eyes widen, not believing what you just heard.

"And you kept this a secret?! No! No, I'm not helping Satan with his plane" you exclaim.

"Neither, Am I doing this anymore! Death is better than having some Satan worshippers take over the world" Aleksy agrees with you.

"Can't we just leave? Change our names and faces, we are rich, Baba!"

Indeed, your father is considered the richest man in Egypt, so it won't be hard for him to protect your family from Satan.

"Satan threatened to kill us if you don't do as he said, right?" Dario interrogates.

"Yes, he did" Dimitra sighs.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt us, you three are the ones in danger" the older woman assures.

"The curse might drive you to insanity, and end your life if not cured" your father adds.

"I don't give a damn, I won't ruin the lives of others for my safety, I bet Matteo and Aleksy also agree with me" the dark-haired boy nods.

However, Matteo stays silent.

"Matteo!" Aleksy roar at the silent boy.

"What? I don't care about humanity, I want to stay sane"

You stand up from your chair, and let out a deep sigh.

"Well, I just want peace, I will return home" you announce.

Little did you know, that Satan was eavesdropping all along.

Satan suddenly appears behind you grabbing you by the back of your neck, while holding your neck.

"Tutankhamun, off you go"

Before (F/n) could do anything, Satan places your dagger in your hand, before transporting you to another timeline.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

You don't dare to move an inch as the nineteen-year-old pharaoh has his head in your embrace and his arms wrapped around you.

The fact that he is hugging you as if you were a giant teddy bear made you uneasy.

"So soft" Tutankhamun mumbles pressing his face against your chest more.

Without thinking you push him away from you in disgust.

"Bitch, I just broke off my engagement" you mumble.

Nevertheless, Tutankhamun opens his eyes slowly to look at you.

When he notices who are you, and the strange clothes you have on, he shouts out in anger.

"INTRUDER!"