ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"What are we here for?" you inquire, sitting beside a now awake Matteo and Aleksy.

"We need your and your friend's blood to become more powerful" Alonso replies.

Matteo stares at his great-grandfather as if he has lost his mind.

"You could have just asked for Time to get our blood instead of having him kidnap us" Aleksy points out.

You look at Aleksy, you view him now as a completely different person after knowing his secret.

"We need to drink blood from the vein of our offspring to complete the ritual, and we don't have children yet" Basil explains.

"You are fucked up," Matteo says without hesitation.

"Thank you, it runs in the family" Farid takes the insult as a compliment angering the Italian more.

"Who in their right mind chooses to worship Satan instead of God?" You look at Aleksy, surprised at the hypocrisy.

"You"

Aleksy looks at you in shock upon realizing that you know.

"What are you talking about?" Matteo asks, confused.

"Nothing much except that Aleksy is a cult leader"

Matteo was about to shout at Aleksy but Alonso stops him.

"You three could have your argument another time, but right now we need your blood"

"I'm not going to give you my blood until you promise to make me a new dagger," you say, staring at Farid.

"What happened to the original dagger?" you gulp when you notice his glare.

"Ramses the second melted it because I refused to marry him" you reply.

"I will make you a new dagger-" you suddenly stop him.

"You know what, after a lot of thinking, I don't need a new dagger"

Matteo and Aleksy frown at your words.

"I'm tired of doing whatever Satan wants, it's time to take a break"

Farid smirks slightly, nodding his head slowly.

"Good idea, I will help you return home if you wish by using my dagger" your eyes get filled with hope slightly.

"How?"

"By craving down the year, you were in on my wrist then stabbing you with the dagger"

His explanation made you relieved and angry.

You just learned that you can travel to the timeline you want after losing your dagger.

Basil keeps staring at you directly, which made you uncomfortable.

"Stop looking at her like that, or Farid will get angry" Alonso warns, pulling his friend out of his trance.

"She's beautiful, don't you agree?" Basil whispers, with a smirk.

"I would have said the same if she wasn't seventy years my junior"

While the two men chat with each other, their great-grandchildren are wary.

"Ok, I will give you my blood"

"(Y/n), think about it, returning home won't stop Satan from getting to you" Aleksy points out.

"Once I get home first, I will see the rest"

You place your wrist, bare, in front of Farid.

"Drink"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"How are your teeth so sharp?" You whine as Farid wraps up your injury.

"Mamma Mia!"

You hear a scream coming from Matteo as Alonso drinks from his wrist.

"I sharpened my canines, they come to use"

His answer was more than enough to not question him further.

"Don't worry, this will be quick and easy.

Farid grabs his dagger and carves down numbers.

But not the numbers of your era.

"What are you doing?" you exclaim, trying to get away from him.

But he stabs you before you could do so, then pulls out the dagger.

"This is for your own good"

331 B.C.

Is the year he wrote down.

One year before Alexander the Great managed to conquer Egypt.