Harry Potter's Twin~Three♥

This chapter has been edited and rewritten in August of 2013. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lexie spent the next few years learning about herself in an environment where she felt safe and loved. She loved being outside where the sounds of nature filled the air and there was no sadness. Everything was happy and so was she.

For the first time in her life she was wanted and she wasn’t going anywhere. She had a dad, who wanted her as his daughter. Her heart was so full with that fact that nothing could bring her down. She never realized how much she would enjoy having a family.

No matter if it wasn’t the family she dreamed about or thought about when she was sad in foster care, but it was the best family she could ever ask for. Lexie loved Henry.

He cared for her, fed her, gave her books, played with her, and let her learn. He filled her head with knowledge.

Sometimes the knowledge he gave her wasn’t enough and she needed to learn more on her own. Lexie would take books from the library and go into the clearing near her house to read and learn. Her days were filled with words and with wonderful memories.

When she couldn’t read anymore she would practice her new found abilities. She could move things with her mind. Lexie would pick up rocks and sticks with her mind and they would float around in the air. She could also throw them across the clearing without touching them. The power overwhelmed her sometimes and she continued to worry that if Henry found out he would hate her.

She didn’t want him to think she was strange or evil. He was the father she wanted to keep forever. So Lexie made sure that he never found out and that she only practiced when he was at work at the hospital. He was very committed to his work and he helped people every day.

Lexie looked up to him so much, he was the best role model a twelve year old could ask for. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A dark brown owl flew gracefully, dodging all of the trees, while holding a crisp white envelope in its beak. The red wax seal reflected the moonlight and gave a small clue to where the envelope was coming from. A brown feather detached itself from the flying fowl and landed outside of the quaint house hidden by the many trees of the forest. It was a sign left on accident, but would be proof that everything about to happen was completely real.

The owl flew through an open window on the second story of the house. It searched the house for its intended target. The owl finally found her sitting on the windowsill in the house’s small library. She was reading a book that her father had left out. He often forgot to put the books back in their proper spot. It was a book full of fiction, overflowing with tales of witches and wizards. Lexie found herself immersed in the book wondering how the author got all of the detail about this fictional world. Some of the information was eerily similar to aspects of her life.

The book told of strong witches and wizards using wands to create strong magic. There were things written inside of the book, such as the spells and actions that were the same ones that she could do, but without use of a wand or words.

The graceful owl perched right next to Lexie. It dropped the letter into her lap and then hooted softly to catch her attention.

The owl’s hoot got the desired effect. Lexie was pulled out from the world that the book had created around her. She was startled at the surprise interruption, to see an owl perched so closely next to her. It was staring at her intently and then to the letter it had dropped onto her lap.