Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Thirteen- The Sorting Hat <3

Hello my lovley readers! I have been pretty tired lately and have never been in the mood to write. So I decided to suck it up and write! 

I like this chapter a lot! :3 

Sorting hat time!  

What house will Lexie be put in? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirteen: The Sorting Hat <3 

Draco sucked in a breath and started to talk, "Lexie, you need to stay away from me and the rest of the people who hang around me. We aren't exactly good people, and every time I am near you it won't be pretty. So I am warning you now, that the way I act towards you in public and your brother's friend as well as Harry. My dad wants you to join the Dark Lord's side, because with you they will win the war and when you deny they will do everything in their power to destroy you and everything you love. Stay safe Lexie, because at this school you have to help save who you can." 

He said everything so fast it was hard to keep up with his words, Lexie was shocked to say the least. Surprised that he could tell her all of that when they had only met once before and that didn't really end well. 

Lexie put her hand on top of Draco's, he looked up at her and she whispered, "Thank you Draco." 

Standing up Lexie walked over to the edge of the bleachers, looking down at her poor brother who was still in the middle of Lou-Lou and Pansy bickering like three year olds for their favorite candy. 

Lexie pointed her finger towards Pansy and flicked it back, as she did it the girl on the ground flew backwards at least ten feet. She looked shocked and searched for the culprit, finding her on the top bleacher standing a few steps away from Draco. 

Jealousy consumed Pansy and she quickly grabbed her wand and cast a spell at Lexie. It hit her straight in her chest and she was thrown over the side of the bleachers. She closed her eyes from the pain and waiting for the impact of the ground. 

A hand clasped around her wrist not letting her fall anymore, opening her eyes she stared right into Draco's stormy grey eyes. A sigh of relief passed through the both of them and Draco used magic to pull her back up. 

He glared at Pansy and helped Lexie into a standing position. Lexie put her hand in the air showing Pansy that she had no wand, then she smirked as she threw her hand above her head. 

Pansy flew into the air screaming, Lexie started to laugh so hard it made her whole body shake. Which then led to her hand shaking, making Pansy twirl in the air. Finally after a few minutes of torture, Lexie let Pansy down softly on the ground. 

Turning towards Draco, Lexie hugged him thanking the blond for saving her life. She let him go and ran down the bleachers with a bright red face. Looking back up at Draco, he was smiling slightly and it made Lexie's heart flutter. 

Harry was standing at the bottom waiting for her, meeting him there she asked him what time it was. 

"It's a few minutes until dinner, we should probably start to walk to the dining hall now if we don't want to be late." Harry shrugged. 

"Harry we have to go! I have to be sorted at dinner, and I am sure I don't look presentable. The whole school is going to see me! And all of your friends!" Lexie said frantically. 

Harry just laughed at her and started to walk back to the school. Lexie took off running, she passed Harry quickly and then Pansy, Lou-Lou and the scary boys.