Chapter Seventeen Teaser and Explanation <3

So I know I haven't updated in over a month, and many of you are not very happy with that. I am not going to give you excuses on why I haven't been writing, the reason simply is just because I haven't. 

Okay so I have been getting a bunch of questions about why they are in school on their birthday and in summer, it was simply because I wrote it on Harry's birthday. But really, does it matter? This is a fan fiction and soon enough it will all be back on track date wise. I was going to go back and change everything but decided against it. I will fix things later after this story is over.  

Thank you for everyone who has voted and commented. It means a lot to me. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seventeen:

 Henry and Lexie walked through Diagon Alley looking at the stores and stopped for lunch before returning to Hogwarts. Lexie realized that this was the first time where she was able to be fully happy, being with Henry and having Harry with her. Finding out she was a witch was the best thing that ever happened to her. 

Henry apparated Lexie and himself outside of Hogwarts gates, near Hogsmead, and they made their way into the school. There was a few hours until lunch, so students were scattered everywhere. Usually in groups, and in some cases alone reading or watching the clouds. Lexie could see the quiddich teams practicing in the distance. 

A few people waved to her and shouting a "Happy Birthday!" in her direction every so often. It was a strange sensation, all of the attention, but it wasn't unwelcome. Smiling to herself, Lexie walked behind Henry until they got into the school. 

Henry looked back at Lexie with a crooked smile, he couldn't believe how old she was getting. It seemed like only yesterday when he called Dumbledore in the hospital. 

He jerked his head, telling her to walk faster and next to him. Lexie exhaled, picked up her pace, and nudged Henry's arm when she was beside him.  

Henry rolled his eyes at his daughter's action, "Silly girl, what was that for?" 

"I felt like it, therefor I did it. Simple really." Lexie replied lightheartedly, nudging him again softly. "It is in fact my birthday, so it's my birthday nudge to you." 

"You are still my little girl. No matter how old you are and no matter how many birthdays you have." Henry told her quietly. 

(END OF TEASER) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I decided to post what I have so far and finish the rest when I have time. 

I thought I owed you guys at least some of chapter seventeen since it has been forever since I updated. 

Yes, I took a long break from writing. I didn't write anything during the break. I lost all of my inspiration and didn't have the fire I had when I started. 

So here is a teaser/preview of the upcoming chapter. It's not much, but I hope you guys can forgive me.  

Thank you for staying with me throughout this whole thing. 

If you have any questions about anything, leave it in a comment, on my profile, or private message me. 

-Sam