Harry Potter's Twin- Chapter Five <3

(Picture is Emma Roberts, who I picture to play Lexie. Only in the dark brown hair though, not the blonde, strictly dark haired.)

Chapter Five! :D Aren't you guys proud of me? I uploaded at a normal time period between the last time! I feel so good! :)

And Oh MY GOSH. I am on #599 on the What's Hot List, and I got a few new fans. I just wanted you all to know that I love and adore each and everyone of you. And If you would talk to me once in a while I would love to talk to you back! I feel like I talk to myself on this. Haha.

I love all of your feed back, and I love that many of you like my story. SO I updated this for you!

If you see any errors or if its confusing please let me know and I will do my best to fix it!

One last MAJOR THING!

Should I put this up for Watty Awards?

___________________________________________________________________________

Getting into her dark blue room, she quickly took in the mess. The worn clothes scattered all around her floor, she could vaguely outline something under the little carpet she had by her desk. Not caring enough to check it out, Lexie jumped onto her bed and closed her eyes. Begging herself to fall into the blackness, to get into her dreamland she shared with her brother.

Her actual brother! Her own twin! Lexie could barley contain herself with all the happiness that bubbled inside her at those thoughts. Her real parents were no longer with her, but her brother was still out there, and she needed him. He was just like her and he was a wizard as well!

Feeling that she wasn't getting there fast enough, Lexie murmured a spell softly and soon she was off in their dream world.

There was a mist that covered the green grass, a fog in the distance and the animal's scurrying around was all that Lexie could see when she first appeared.

Lexie bit her lip, disappointed. Harry was usually there when she appeared, thinking that he wasn't there she sat down in the grass, set on waiting there until he showed up. Not caring if it took all day or all week. She needed to be there when he came.

Lexie then heard a noise in the trees to her right, a mop of brown hair appeared and then a tall boy stepped out of the tree's security.

Tears formed in Lexie's eyes and she got up quickly, "Harry," She whispered.

Harry's eyes widened, and then softened with love and kindness. They both knew that they weren't alone anymore and that made the world alright in their minds. Everything was put into place and all the injustices that were done to them were righted. Nothing could ever ruin what they had just found, even though they had it all the time.

Just realizing that they had been with each other the whole time, but not really knowing who the other was, that was the thing that made them both laugh at each other.

The thing with Lexie and Harry is that ever since they could dream, they shared the same dreams and they were always in them together. No matter what the dream would be, the other would be with the other twin.

Their connection was so strong, the strongest seen in any magic possessing twins ever seen. And that bond was underestimated by the council that decided to separate the two from ever seeing the other again. For the safety of the Wizard world, and for their safety from the dark arts.

Lexie ran to Harry and pulled him into a hug, tears pouring down her cheeks. Happiness filling them both up to the brink. The feeling of belonging overwhelmed Lexie, they were together like they should have been all along. Splitting twins apart is like taking one person and cutting them in half, not in the romantic way of course, but as if half of your soul is missing.

"I can't believe that this is really happening Lexie." Harry told her.

"I know Harry, I feel like that when I get out of this dream, it will be sort of like inception. A dream inside a dream. It would be that all of this was just in my head and not in the slightest bit real. And if that were to happen, I am just glad that for know, you are my brother. My twin!" Lexie whispered lightly, as if she were to say it to loud it might come true.

"I am real, and I will not leave you. I can't wait for you to come to Hogwarts! It is the best Lexie, I have many great friends that are going to love you." He exclaimed.

Lexie gasped, "You go to Hogwarts?" She asked him bewildered.

Harry nodded, "We are going into fourth year, I will explain everything to you in person. Meet me for lunch tomorrow. Ask Henry if you can and if you can tell him to bring you to the little cafe on the corner of Glen and Hara in England. "

Lexie tried to get everything into a mental note so she would remeber when she woke up from the spell. Nodding, Lexie said, "I will be there no matter what. And that's a promise. I never break my promises."

Harry smiled at her and gently gave her another hug before fading away and out of their dreams.

Waiting for the spell to wear out so she could go ask her father if she could go tommorow. Even knowing that if he said no, she would still go, she was just being polite in asking.

Her mind was swimming with everything, she laid down on the soft grass and just relaxed.

___________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Good, Bad, Confusing, Just Right?

Comment, Vote, Fan? TELL ME IF YOU VOTED, I want to love youuuu. ;) Haha, creeeeppp. :P

Also again, should I put this up for Watty Awards?