HARRY POTTER'S TWIN~ Chapter Eight! <3

• Dedicated to To all of you that voted and commented last chapter, <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH. In the amout of 16 hours, I got 8 votes, which is one more than what I asked for. <3 

I started writing last night, but I fell asleep! Haha, so here it is for all of you! 

I want to thank you all very much! 

Also, this story is on the What's Hot List again! :D Number 567, and I am so happy. More happy then you can imagine! :D

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU. Here is the new chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry Potter’s Twin~ Chapter Eight (Packing, Feelings, and Hogwarts).

“No.” The word came out as soft as a whisper and filled with torment. He couldn’t be, Draco was so nice. He couldn’t be in the same house as the man that killed her family.

“Yes Lexie, he is.” Harry told her harshly. His voice made her flinch and step back once again, it reminded her of all of the foster homes she had been in and the pain they inflicted on her.

Harry’s eyes were cold and hard, Lexie could tell how much Harry disliked Draco. It hurt her to see him hate Draco, for some unknown reason.

Lexie looked at Draco, and their eyes connected, the same spark appeared again and if possible it appeared stronger than it did before.

Lexie was speechless, it didn’t make sense to her in the slightest that a boy who could look so harmless and cause all these unknown feelings inside her.

Harry snapped Lexie out of her thoughts and tugged her arm, pulling her out of the store. Before the door closed she waved to Alice, and gave a sad smile towards Draco.

When they were outside of the store, Harry sent Lexie and her stuff including Haven back to her house using a spell he learned from the book he was flipping through in the robe shop. So he didn’t have to use the floo powder.

She entered her house through the fireplace in the living room, Lexie went up into her room to drop off all of the things she got in Diagon Alley.

She placed Haven on her dresser and went off to find Henry, she knew he was in the house because he barley left it.

She started to look for him in his room, the kitchen and the living room. He was nowhere to be found, and then she looked in the library.

Henry was on the windows edge where Lexie usually read, with a cup of coffee and the book she left there. She smiled at him, and waited for him to notice her entrance.

Lexie walked over to one of the book shelves and looked for one of the books she constantly read over and over again.  She stepped on a squeaky floor board and shook Henry out of his reading trance. He looked over at Lexie and gave her a smile. 

“How was lunch?” Henry asked her.

“It was really nice dad. He even took me shopping for school.” Lexie told him with a grin.  

Henry smiled back at her and said, “I’m glad Lex, you should probably start to pack.”

Lexie raised her eyebrow and cocked her head to the side, “Why?” She asked him.

“Lexie, school starts in a few days. We need to get the house packed up.” Henry told her.

“We?” She asked Henry in surprise.

“Well, I couldn’t let you go alone could I?” Henry smirked slightly.

Lexie jumped up hugging him and squealing.

“Really?” She asked him happily.

Henry just laughed and nodded.

He grabbed his mug of coffee and lifted it high, letting out a toast of, “To Hogwarts!” 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Is it bad to ask ten votes this chapter? Or should I do eight this time? 

I think I am going to ask ten votes this chapter until next update. 

Thank you all so much for your votes, comments and all of the fans I've gotten for this story. You all mean so much to me. <3 

Until next time loves!