INTRODICTION; HERO KILLER

"The news that the hero killer dubbed "stain" that has killed 17 pro heros and crippled 23 has been taken down by the fire hero Endeavor. The trial for the case will be on June 18th.-"

In an abandoned hotel lurks a villain unlike any other.

"-The attention that the hero killer "Stain" was captured brang an uproar to heroes and civilians alike, some citizens on the streets demanded his release while others celebrated. Hero's around Hosu can finally have a breather. The real question is, what was the effect on the villains?"

The reporter finishes.

Crystal blue eyes stare at the tiny screen of the TV.

"A shame..." He says.

" And I actually liked this one.."

He takes a step closer to the screen.

" Too bad he would intervene with the plan."

The light of the screen revealed his gray, dirty hair, natural pink lips, crystal cyan eyes. He wore a black coat and a white undershirt with orange lined suit pants and a mustard bow tie. The man hums and looks at the note.

" I think it's time to bring the gang back together. "

Fixing his tie and putting his blindfold on he smirked. Going away from the TV he looked at the map on the bulletin wall. The man grabbed a red marker from his pocket and circled a warehouse on the coast. The first step to his plan. Lure the members he needs to the warehouse on June 18th. The day of the trial. It would be on the edge of Hosu. More heros would be patrolling around the court.

" It's so perfect, it's diabolical. " he jokes.

"I'm sorry my little student but your capture aided me greatly." He looks back at the screen and chuckles." It will all be set in motion soon enough." Satoru says.