CH. 1; LURING THE LITTLE MICE TO THE CHEESE

Sitting in his favourite cafe, Satoru was having a pretty good day. He has already set the traps in motion. The members he would need would be at the warehouse at midnight. But that didn't stop him from double checking the info he had on them. Opening the file in the briefcase on his right, he started reading.

Maiko Suzuki

Quirk: Illusion

Female

Age: 24

Users can create an illusion to a high degree. Sports a blue rabbit mask. Kill streak of 17. Good with knives and bombs. Hand to hand combat is debatable. Good with traps.

Ito Shinji

Quirk: Speed.

Male

Age; 17

The quirk grants the user the ability of enhanced speed, endurance and vitality. When quirk is active he sports an ocean blue lighting trail. Time of recovery when injured decreases dramatically when active. Highest speed is 2301.81 mph or mach 3.

Zem (No last name)

Quirk: Robotics

User can-

SLAM!

Satoru flinched.

"Here's your order." Said the waiter angrily. She said his name 15 times already. She got annoyed damn it.

"O-oh, Thank you." He said sheepishly. There is only 1 thing in the world that scares him and that is women. They're just too unpredictable. You just don't know when they'll snap-

He fake coughed in his fist to take the tension out in the air that's suffocating him. The Waiter huffed and walked away while he breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking back at the file he began to read again.

Zem (No last name)

Male

Age; 30

Quirk: Robotics

Users can control technology. User is 95% robotic and 5% organic. Users can spawn blasters, rockets, missiles, guns, out of body. Users vision has Xray lie detector, heat sensors, statistics, and laser eyes. Users can scour the internet to find information. Firewalls aren't a problem for him. Users can enable and disable devices within range.

Akio Sugawara.

Quirk: 4 Elements

Male

Age: 19

Users can Utilise earth, fire, water, air, to his disposal. Theoretically he can create tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, Bend metal or blood, fly and maybe make Mnt. Fuji erupts. Has little control of it.

He whistled. "What fascinating cards."

Satoru put the files back into the suitcase and ate his cake.

He spit it out.

" It's cold! "

-TIME SKIP-

??? Pov

12:04 PM

Jumping from building to building I raced down to the warehouse that the bot gave me. Something about causing mayhem and justice? I wasn't paying attention that much during the bot's little speech.

I'm sorry that I have a low attention span.

The blue lighting that trailed behind me every step I made gave me adrenolyn. I smirked.

" This little deal better be good." Said Ito.

??? Pov

12:01 PM

Climbing from pole to balcony to rooftop, I'm nearing the location the bot gave me. The hood that covered my hair flew off, exposing it to the world. My pink bubblegum hair flowing wildly with the clock that covered my gun on my back. Though my face remains a mystery, because of the blue bunny mask covering my face.

" I swear if this is another trap I'm going to scream " Said Suzuki.

??? Pov

12:05 PM

Flying in between the clouds, I can see the warehouse that I decoded from the little bot. Looking down at the structure, I squinted my eyes to use my xray vision. Nobodys there.

Descending down from the clouds I think things through. If it's another trap then I would have 99% of coming out unscathed. The other thing is if the bot was lying, I wouldn't be able to tell. An object has no heartbeat.

I sigh. " I have no other option but to look. " Said Zem.

12:09 PM

??? Pov

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

The earth pulled back and forth from me creating an underground tunnel leading to the destination that I jacked from the bot. If I had to tell the truth I'm rather nervous. I've been in the villain gig for a few months. After my mother arranged a marriage for me. That's when I ditched. I sigh.

"I hope I don't have to do any fighting. " Sugawara said.

3rd pov

12:10

When the clock struck 12:10, all 4 simultaneously came into the warehouse in their own little ways.

Zem crashed in form the roof

Suzuki jumped in from a vent

Ito zoomed in from the exit

Sugawara came in from the ground.

All alarmed that more than 1 person came than anticipated, they got into a defensive stance, Ready to defend themselves if necessary.

" Who are you?! '' Screeched Sugawara in fear. The bot said 1 person would come, not 2?! He readied boulders just in case

" Uh- n-none of your business! Who are you?!" Yelled Ito in confusion as he readied his quirk, lightning zapping through him.

" O-or you!" He said as he pointed his finger at the masked girl. " You're not my employer!"

Said girl pointed her gun at the speeder. " I could say the same thing. " She said menacingly. In reality she was ready to make a break for it.

Zem didn't utter a word as he contemplated things. His eyes widened in realisation.

" The messenger didn't mention more people just in case it would turn them away, smart" He muses. The other three forgot he was even there. Sugawara yelped in fear and through a boulder he readied at the man-machine.

Boom!

Right before the rock hit him, he destroyed it with a repulsor ray out of his hand.

" Watch where you throw those." He said montonesly that sent shivers down his back.

" G-gomen-nasai! "

Suzuki looked at the half robot half human hybrid, ignoring Sugawara.

" So you're saying that the employer wanted all of us? " She asked.

"Precisely."

Ito just now understood what's going on, Stopped freaking out.

" Ohh, so he wants us to work together or something?" he asks. Cause he doesn't work well with other people.

" Precisely! " Said a booming voice causing everyone to freeze.
They all looked around for the voice they just heard.

" Up here," said Satoru, Causing them all to look at him.

He smirked.

His day was going very very well.