CH, 7 ; BURNT NOT BOILED AND DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS-

"The recent attacks on the bank and the bridge are speculated to be connected by group. The clown masks that Endeavor and Miriko, The top 5, have claimed to have seen on the scene. At the bank, one elderly woman was killed. The rabbit hero Miriko had said the murderer used portals in her escape."

"You got caught!?"

"It's not my fault the old hag decided to scream and run away, Zoloman!"

"That led to online rampage that led to the probable return of void from the hero association heist last year. Suspicion on Akinari Sato that posed as the leader of the heist is being put under interrogation as of right now. A local amber alert that Suzuki Kana's kidnapping last night-"

"I said for the last time it's Ito to you!"

"Does it look like I care, Zoloman?"

"-Is still blasting all around. Most of you know that they are a family of assassins. The Hero registration Recommends you to stay inside as much as you can until further notice.The attack on the bridge had caused the main structure's sensibility to sky rocket. Damage control estimated the bridge could hold about 500 pounds before collapse. Boats around the attack are either severely damaged or broken. Pieces or shipwreck now overrun the river below."

"Look, can we please stop fighting?"

"I agree, it's getting quite annoying"

"Online speculators think that the sinister group that destroyed a part of Hosu and the hero registration company has returned. Police nor heroes have any confirmation on the topic as of right now. Matsuda, what do you think about all this?"

"I'll stop when the rabbit decides to call me by my real name."

"That is your real name!"

"Honestly I just want this to stop, but in the meantime. I know that I'm going to get a lifetime supply of toilet paper. God knows that that is going to run out everywhere since now Japan is basically on lockdown. Matsuda, we're not on lockdown. And that's NHK News, see you, tomorrow."

"Please, remember the favour that Gojo told us we needed to do? That kid.... Bakugou was it?" Said Sugawara.

"Don't remind me, I hate babysitting."Groaned Suzuki.

"It's not until night anyway, so don't worry."

-

Meanwhile at the police station, Gojo was humming a peaceful tune in the interrogation room. A green tinted light at one way glass that was meant for intimidation clearly didn't have any effect on Gojo- er, Akinari. He was portraying his alter ego Akinari Sato. A guy who posed as a super villain for money. Oh he went to jail though, that part was inevitable. For 18 months, he went to jail and met some very interesting people as an upside to that.

A charming smile on his face with his quirk suppressant cuffs hooked to the table. His blindfold was taken. He doesn't care. He had very real looking contacts right now.

All going according to plan...

he thought with happiness. Also on that happiness, he could feel the anger radiating from the other side of the glass. Also screaming. Plus someone's watching him with malice on the other side of the glass. Who knew that heroes could get so emotional?