CH, 3; THE PLAN FROM THE PAST

Recap;

Fake coughing into his fits and standing up he says; "Yeah I'm your employer." he says casually.

"But seriously guys, do you not remember me?" He asks

"No, should we?" The masked girl says.

"Excellent!"

PRESENT

Adjective

existing or occurring now.

"What do you mean by excellent?" The bunny masked girl inquired. Does this day get even weirder and weirder?

"It meant my plan worked." Gojo elaborated.

" What plan?" Zem said with a dangerous edge.

Gojo looked at Zem stupidly-or he thinks he is. The damned mask is covering his eyes.

"The plan so we wouldn't get caught when we did the heist." Gojo said with a raised eyebrow.

She stood corrected.

"Oh, wait I forgot, your memories erased my bad." He laughed.

"Suzuki here erased your memories." Gojo said nonchalantly.

"EH?" Ito freaked.

"W-what? I can only do illusions! I can't erase memories!" she s

"Not yet," said while smirking. " you didn't erase them, she just gave you the illusion she did, tricking your brains that that event never happened, and tucked it away," Gojo starts.

"But you can do so much more than that, you can control people's actions. Making them little dolls, Or changing their perspective, By giving their brains the command of that illusion, making it into reality."

He snapped his fingers then finger gunned one hand to Sugawara.

"And you, you can make entire buildings collapse from the metal that supports them. Or summon hurricanes, tsunamis hell, make it rain meteors even if you're a coward." He smirked and looked towards Ito.

You can run so much faster than just your tiny mach 3, you could go as fast as you needed to. You could phase through molecules going as fast as you did! The lightning you sport can be turned into a second quirk technically." He hums the end with a smile.

" Ah and Zem," He brings his arm into his direction.

"You techincally, haven't achieved you full form yet. They kept your real body somewhere, this is just a spare."

" We're missing two more people but you get the gist." He says as he finishes his little you-were-once-so-powerful-but-now-you-not speech.

Everyone was stunned by the power they used to have while Gojo chucked the flash cards he brought with him.

"Zem, was I lying?" He asked, grinning at his friends' expressions.

Zem squinted at the male.

.

.

.

"No." He said.

Once again looking at their expressions he laughed.

He loves when a plan comes together.

"Now sit down my little ducklings, I'm gonna tell you how awesome we used to be!" He said, still laughing.

TIME SKIP

During that time skip, Satoru explained everything to them. To the range of their abilities went, what happened during the heist he mentioned, his own quirk, the two other members who didn't make it, their connection with the Yakuza-- everything.

Ito now Shinji -- because of how he talked about them he wanted them to call him by his given name, he found it more appropriate-- asked what now?

He said that they could do whatever they wanted because if they needed anything, the temporary base of operations is right here.

Sugawara wanted to train his quirk more. How he talked about him like he was the most powerful person in the world inspired him to be the best he could be. Plus Gojo said he could bend metal-- last time he checked he could not do that. Same with using multiple elements at a time!

Zem wanted to find his quote on quote 'real body'. Not being in his... final form got him questioning things. Maybe his final stage housed the answers he needed.

Shinji needed a break from handling all that information. Yeah he's fast but he's slow academically.

Suzuki surprisingly stayed behind for reasons unknown, but gojo didn't bother asking, he already knew what was going on in her head.

Plus he had things to do.

The bots he stashed there needs to go. At first it was to lure them there but that's done so needs them back pronto. Then it came to him.

FLASHBACK

"I was just wondering if,"

He took out his phone, showing what's on it.

"You've gone to or near any of these warehouses."

The phone showed all the warehouses where he hid the bots for the members he needed....

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh," He says.

" That's how you wanna play huh? You damned pigeon."

AT HAWKS AGENCY

7: 45 AM

Paperwork stacked on top of paperwork was on top of the pro hero's desk as he sighed and looked at the broken box. He smirked.

"I wish I could see the reaction of realization that will be dawned on your face."