Edgar vs Sweater

(This story is a prequel to my Barley is sick. Also I'm sorry for not adding more parts. I have a habit of hyper focusing on fandoms, games and crossovers that stories are never finished and add to that my love of adding details. Lastly I've been obsessing over Resident Evil 8, Ethan Winters/Karl Heisenberg. But I will never completely abandon these oneshots)

 The sizzling of eggs and the smell of bacon filled the kitchen as Charley worked on breakfast. Muffled squeaks echoed from the Livingroom followed by a grumble. Charley looked up from the hot pan as the door opened. Barley's hair and beard were a mess as he sat down at the table with a groan. Soft squeaking continued as Barley laid his head on his folded arms. The soft fabric of his sweater probably felt nice to what Charley guess was the beginning of a headache.

The door opened again as a half sweater covered Edgar stumbled in, two arms locked up over his head and vison obscured by violet fabric. A whimper came from the tangled young spider after he slumped down on the floor. Looking between the Sailor and Spider he could guess what happened as he turned off the stove after the food was done.

Chuckling as he walked over to the sad little spider and untangled the soft warm fabric.

"He wouldn' allow me ta help him." The sailor mumbled, "Wanted ta do it himself." A soft pop sounded as Edgar's head popped out of the sweater. A chuckle came from Barley as he got up from the table.

"No you don't. You two are having breakfast before playing out in the snow." Charley said as he grabbed a plate and handed it to Barley. Picking up the young spider and sitting him on a chair so he could eat. Barley turned to make a plate for Edgar before he started on one for Charley then for himself. 

'Today was gonna be a good one' Charly thought, not knowing that thought would jinx him later.