Found Family part 1

Characters: Tim, Tom, Rose,  Lloyd, Neil, Manny, Mai, Ethan and Karl

Relationships: Karl/Ethan/Mai    and    slight Neil/Manny

Tim and Tom are found wounded in the woods and taken into the family

                Tom growled at the men approaching his unconscious brother as he rasped out a weak, 

"Get away." Lacerations ached as he crawled over to his twin. Pocket knife held in a shaking hand pointed at the closer man. Tom could feel the knife being pulled from his hand by an invisible force before watching weakly as the knife flew from his hand. The cold and hunger were sapping his already low strength as he watched the men talk. Mind too muddled to understand what was being said. Tears dripped down his face as he curled around his brother before unconscious took him.

(TIME SKIP)

              The feeling of warmth surrounding him was strange for him as he started to wake up. Comfort was something him and his brother never got to experience. Gasping as he shot up as memories raced though his mind. A glance around the room revealed his brother laying in a similar bed with various tubes attached to him. Tom went to stand before anyone entered the room but a sharp pain went though his left leg, Causing him to fall to the ground.

       "Kid, You should be resting." A man said which he hadn't noticed. Tom tried to stand again but couldn't. He looked around for his knife but realized the man was holding it. The man had a cowboy hat and a trench coat. Metal jingled as the man stood up and approached him. A whimper escaped Tom's throat.

          "It's alright kid, No one here is gonna harm you or your brother." The man said softly, " Your brother is in bad shape but we are gonna help get him better." The man continued. The man smiled sadly. 

Tom looked confused before he whispered back," No one cares about us, We are always thought as different to others, freaks."

The man smiled as he approached closer to Tom," Well, I can control metal." He said as the knife he was holding lifted into the air," My husband can't die, His wife Mia is a retired agent, their daughter can't die, One of our adopted kids can walk on walls and ceilings and lastly our oldest adopted son is cursed and is friends with a nonhuman creature named Manny. So this is a family of freaks and don't get me started on my siblings."

Tim's eyes widened as the man gently picked him up and placed him on the bed he woke up on. "What is your name, sir?" Tom asked curiously.

          "Karl Heisenberg." Karl said, "Ethan Winters is my husband's name, then there's his wife Mia after that is our kids names from youngest to oldest is, Rosemary, Lloyd, and Neil."

              "I'm Tom and my brother's name is Tim." Tom said with a sad smile as he looked at his unconscious brother. "Your really going to help him?" He added. Karl nodded with a small smile before he left he said " I'll see if Ethan can make you some hot chocolate, It will make you feel a bit better." Then he left the room.