Found Family Part 2

(Outside the room)

              "So hot chocolate then?" Asked Ethan with a smile after Karl closed the door. He smiled back before nodding.

             " I remember that's how you got Lloyd to feel better after a nightmare, also you make the best even Mia would agree." Karl answered before a fifteen year old ran up to them on the ceiling. The boy stopped before panting softly. "Lloyd is everything ok?" Ethan asked worried.

               "I heard that one of the twins is awake and I wanted to know if they wanted some stuffed animals to make them feel better or if me and mom can make them cookies or something." Lloyd smiled embarrassingly before slipping off the ceiling and onto the floor. A nod from Karl was all he needed and the boy was off.

                 A smile crossed Ethan's lips as he watched Lloyd run into the kitchen then turned to his husband," You know he's gonna want to bake a ton of sweets." A hum from Heisenberg was all Ethan got in return before he left to go make the boy some hot chocolate.

                 Entering the kitchen was interesting, Mia was cooking dinner as Lloyd was already mixing up batter of some kind and Manny tried to sneak a taste. Neil chuckled as Lloyd smacked Manny's hand away before returning to repairing the masks that had been found with the twins. Rosemary was watching Neil as he glues two pieces together then hopping off the chair to run into the arms of her father.

              "Dad! Auntie Danna showed me how to tie my shoes." She pointed to her shoes that were tied. A smile spread a crossed Ethan's face. "She did? That's nice. Did Angie help?" She nodded with a large smile." Did you show your mama?" Another frantic nod. He moved to make some hot chocolate. Karl snuck up behind him before he wrapped his arms around his husband but Ethan's mind went back to the twins. "Those boys looked like they had been beaten to near death and starved. The one looked like he already had one foot in the grave when we found them. " He said to the family.

              "Tim" Karl said back, "His name is Tim and the other one is Tom. Tom said that they were known as freaks and different to others. I have the feeling 'others' means their family." A sad sigh escaped Ethan as Mia gasped. 

             He finished up the hot chocolate before pulling away from Karl with the drink in hand.

            "I'm gonna take this to him." He said before he left the kitchen.

Tom was looking around the room with a look in his eyes when he entered. Ethan expression saddened when he recognized the look of fear and uncertainty.

           "Hello, My names Ethan and I brought you your hot chocolate." He said before setting the cup on the end table. Tom carefully picked up the cup suspiciously as he kept an eyes on him.