Batim/Hello Puppets part 1

Groaning as her head throbbed in pain and her body ached. Sitting up she noticed she wasn't in the same studio as before. There was no puppets or posters of her tormentors anywhere. The place was cold and had a sepia color to it that she remembered was of cartoons older than the one she was from. Gasping when she turned her eyes down to see she had legs made of a shiny black liquid. Confusion filled her as she lifted her hands to see that her upper body was still made of the soft yellow cloth she was used too.

"Host?" She whispered fearfully as she looked around. She could feel the start of a panic attack in her chest when she didn't see the human anywhere.

'Had he died' She thought worryingly. The man had been so nice to her even when she made empty threats. Looking around again she noticed something in the dark. Reaching out until her hand touched soft fabric. She pulled her hand back as if she had been burned in fear. 'Was that another puppet!' Her mind screamed.

Whimpering as she pulled her new legs close to her chest. she looked around in fear as tears streamed down her face and sobs shock her frame. Squeaks and footsteps came from the other side of a blocked door caused her to jump slightly. A soft knocking sound echoed in the small room.

"Hello? Someone in there?" A young boy's voice sounded from behind the door. She stood and walked over as she approached the blocked wooden door. She wasn't sure if she could trust the voice but she was alone and scared.

"Help?" She whispered though the wood. "The door is blocked on my side and I don't know were I am." She sighed as she spoke the truth, "And I'm scared.". She heard soft footsteps running away from her and she whimpered. She really didn't want to be alone in a place she didn't know.

After a few minuets three sets of footsteps sounded from the other side of the door and voices.

"I'm telling you I heard someone behind this door and she said she was trapped." The boy's voice sounded causing her to gasp softly. He left to get help making her feel stupid. She should have realize he wasn't leaving her trapped.

"Are ya sure? Wes been down this hallway a lotta times and never heard anything." A voice questioned in a strange accent. The accent reminded her of those Popeye cartoons she watched before Riley found her. A shiver traveled her spine as she remembered her tormentors. A knock on the door stopped the memories thankfully.

"Is there someone in there?" A third voice asked curiously.

"Yes." She called out," I...I want out, please." She was starting to feel claustrophobic in the small room. A gasp from the other side and panicked talking sounded.

"Ya was right Edgar!" The sailor voice said as she heard the door trying to be opened," Yer gonna be alright wes gonna get ya outta there"

The sound of braking wood echoed in the room and a bit more light came from the side of the door. The panic attack came back so she stood up again and braced herself against the weakening wood and pushed.

"I NEED OUT!" She cried, "I NEED OUT! I NEED OUT! I NEED OUT! I NEED out! I need out." She could tell she was hyperventilating in her panic and dark spots were appearing in her vision. One of the voices called out to her," Calm down, we're gonna get ya outta there!" She couldn't tell which voice that was but tried to take deep breaths. Just as she was about to pass out from the panic attack the door broke causing the room to be engulfed in light. Three figures ran in and one kneed down in front of her.

"Come on look at me." The person looked like a character from a old cartoon. The person was wearing a tailcoat and vest with a black tie, "Breath.".

The other two were similar in the looking like old cartoon characters. One with a white beard, wearing an eye patch for his right eye plus a sailor hat. The last one looked like a spider and seemed to be younger.

They all looked at her worried when she didn't seem to focus on the one talking like he said. She passed out. 

End of part one