Charley being chased by Grieves

Charley gasped as the puppet's blade arm missed him by a hair. Getting up to run from the strange cut up marionette as the blade was slashed again at him.

"I don't need a haircut thank you!" He cried as he ran faster with the sound of wooden clicks closely behind him. Nearly slipping as he ran around corners and the random boxes. "I don't want my suit trimmed ether!"

Charley felt the blade run across his upper back causing him to stumble. Falling into the wall next to him as blood trickled down his back. Looking back at the puppet as the feeling in his legs gave way. Fear and panic filled him as the blade was raised above him.

Closing his eyes as the blade was aimed at his head waiting for the pain. The pain didn't come so he opened his eyes fearfully. Shock and relief filled him at the shine of thin but strong fishing line reflected off the puppets blade arm. Looking behind the marionette to see a figure that Charley knew all to well holding there trusty fishing pole.

Barley growled as he pulled the pole causing the puppet to be thrown off balance.

"You know Char? I don't like your new friend." Barley called as the bladed puppet moved to attack him. "And I don't think your new friend likes me!" He called as the blade narrowly missed his neck.

Charley went pail as the puppet's focus turned to his partner. Trying to stand but the wound on his back caused him to fall again. As he fell he heard a loud metal thud.

'My gun!' Charley thought as he reached and grabbed it and aimed at the back of the puppet's head. He flinched as he pulled the trigger causing a loud bang to echo around the room. The bullet missed the marionette by a hair. A loud ringing blared as the bullet hit a can of bacon soup causing the puppet to look around in fear and confusion.

Barley saw the opening and ran over to Charley. Helping the leader stand up on weak feet. Barley's hand pressed on his back causing Charley to flinch in pain. Barley threw a concerned look at him before turning and quickly leading Charley out before the puppet noticed.

As soon as the door was shut the fisherman turned to looked at his hand to see it coated in red. Panic flaring as he made the butcher turn to check the wound. Blood dripped down Charley's back as he swayed slightly. 

 Hissing as the strength in his legs faded causing the butcher to fall into the door. Barley looked at him concerned as Charley tried to stand back up.

"Come on Char, I know it hurts but we need to get back to the safe room and Edgar is probably worried." Barley whispered as he slipped his arm behind his back to support him.

"Yea." Charley whispered weakly back as he leaned into the fisherman, " That's a good idea." 

The End