Secarts told

Everyone walks into the living room and sit down. Jay looks at Akay for a few seconds then looks at Earth.

"So I guess you want to know don't you?" Jay says softly. Earth nods and thinks for a second.

"Yes I want to know" Earth says he plays with his fingers. Jay nods and thinks about how to tell him everything.

"Okay well we are called Papillon. We find groups of people that try to sell people as sex slaves. We shut down what they are doing." Jay says looking at Earth.

"And Alex helps us by acting and getting into a group. She is safe at all times and we don't let anything happen to her." Akay says softly. Yoshi looks at them and thinks.

"There is one more thing that we should tell you " Alex tells Earth. He looks at her.

"W-what is it?" He plays with his fingers.

Akay looks at him "we are werewolves" Akays eyes turn a bright blue color then back to normal. Earth just watches them and think.

"You don't have to be scared of us we would never hurt you" Jay says. Earth nods and smiles softly.

"Do you guys like turn into wolfs and everything ?" Earth asked.

"Yeah tails and all" Akay says with a chuckle. Earth giggles.

"Can I see sometime?" Earth asked.

"One day you can" Jay says as he puts his hand on Earth's thigh. Earth blushes.

"Can we watch a movie?" Alex asked. Earth smiles big.

"Can we please Jay?" Earth asked.

"Sure. I'm surprised that you are not freaking out about what we just told you Earth." Jay tells him. Earth shrugs.

"Well I trust you guys and you gave me a place to stay so I'm okay with it" Earth smiles softly. Jay nods and smiles.

"I'm glad you can trust us. Let's watch a movie cutie" Jay says as he rubs Earth's thigh. Earth blushes and smiles.

"Yay cuddles and a movie!" Earth wiggles then runs to his room and grabs a blanket. Akay and Jay both watch Earth run to his room and chuckled. Earth runs back to everyone and sits in between Akay and Jay as he wraps himself in the blanket. They picked out a movie and started watching it as they all four cuddled up. Half way through the movie Jay paused the movie.

"Anyone want something to drink or eat?" Jay asked and looked at everyone.

"Do you have any chocolate chip cookies and milk?" Earth asked .

"I think so cutie. I will bring you some" Jay says as he stands up. He then looks at Alex and Akay.

"I'm okay" Akay says.

"I will go with you and help" Alex says as she stands up. Her and Jay walk to the kitchen. Akay looks at Earth and smiles.

"How are you cutie?" Akay ask.

"I'm okay Kay. How are you?" Earth blushes and smiles. Akay smiles and nods.

"I'm okay too. Just a little bored not to into this movie I guess" Akay tells him and chuckled. Earth smiles and wiggles.

"Well wanna color?" Earth asked him.

"Well lets see if Alex and Jay want to" Akay says softy. Earth blushes and nods. Earth thinks for a second.

"I wanna see you as a wolf and pet your ears" Earth says as he makes dog ears with his hands above his head. Akay chuckles.

"Well you will have to talk Jay into letting me" Akay says. Earth giggles and wiggles.

"Ah okay." Earth hops up and runs to the kitchen.

"Jay I wanna see you guys as wolfs with ears so I can pet you and Akay!" Earth yells and bounces around. Jay chuckles.

"Okay but you are going to have to calm  down" Jay says as he smiles and pours some milk in a cup. Earth wiggles and try's to not get excited. Alex looks at him and smiles.

"You are so cute Earth." She tells him. He blushes brightly.
"Ah thank you Alex. Can I see you as a wolf too?" Earth asked. She shakes her head.

"No I'm not aloud to shift since I got in trouble at school today" She tells him.

"Oh okay" Earth says as he nods. Jay looks at then both.

"Let's get Akay and go to the back yard" Jay says as he then walks to the front room. Earth and Alex follow him.

"Come Akay lets show this boy our scary wolf faces" Jay says as he goes and unlocks the back door. Akay gets up and goes outside with Jay, Alex and Earth.  Earth wiggles and smiles big. Akay takes off his shirt and Earth looks at his abs and tattoos. Akay looks at him and smirks.

"Close your mouth cutie" Akay says as he starts to turn. Earth blushes and gets closer to Alex as he watches Akay.

"You okay?" Jay asked. Earth nods

"Y-yes just a little scary" Earth puts his hand in Alex. Alex squeezes his hand and smiles.

"It's okay Akay wont hurt you I promise " she tells him. Akay fully turns into a wolf with black fur and bright blue eyes. Akay walks over to Earth and nuzzles his leg. Earth smiles and pets Akays head.

"Pretty boy" Earth says as Jay starts to shift into a wolf. Earth watches Jay as he keeps petting Akay.