surprise kiss

Earth got woke to Jay waking him up. Earth had forgot where he was for a second, then remembered.

"hay Katsamonnat its time to get up we have to go camping" Jay says as he shakesEarth's shoulder.

"No Jay" Earth whines and growls at the older make still half a sleep. Jay chuckles and pulls the blankets off Earth.

"come on its already noon." Jay says as he pulls on Earth's arm.

"okay, okay I'm getting up" Earth says as he sits up and pouts.

"good I made food in the kitchen" He said then picks Earth up.

"Jay put me down" Earth says and trys to get down. Jay just holds him tighter and carried him to the kitchen and sits Earth on top of the counter when they get there.

"Get over it" Jay says as he grabs two plates. Earth watch's him put food on the plates then Jay hands Earth one of them. He started eating so Earth did too. They eat in silence, when they was done Earth took their dishes and washed them. It was only fair that Earth did that for him since he cooked.

"Thank you that was really good." Earth says once he was done with the dishes.

"its no problem I love cooking but when its just me I don't cook." Jay says as he was cleaning up the kitchen. Earth look at him and smile softly as he was finishing up the kitchen. When Jay looked at Earth, Earth looked away.

"Go get your bags Katsamonnat we have to meet everyone at the office then we are heading out. Do you have every thing you need from your house?" Jay asked.

"oh okay. yeah I should have everything" Earth says then starts heading to the guest bedroom. Earth made sure to put his stuffie back in his bag and hoped Jay didn't see it then takes his bags to the front door and sits them on the floor. Earth then goes to look for Jay. He finds Jay in his room putting some stuff in a bag. Jay looks up at Earth and asked as Earth was standing in his door way.

"You ready?" He smiled at him. Earth nodded his head and smiled back. Jay grabbed his bags and they walked to the front door. Jay picked up Earth's bags still having his own then walks to his car. Earth followed him and complained that he could have carried his own bags.

"You know I can help right?" Earth says as he puts the bags down and opens the trunk.

"I know but I want to show off how much of a man I am" he chuckles and puts the bags in the trunk. Earth laughs and shakes his head.

"Yes Mr. Jay such a manly man" Earth says and waits by the car. Jay walks over to the passenger door and opens it.

"Get in I'm going to go lock up then we can go." Jay says then walks away. Earth watchs him go into the house then he got out his phone and saw he had a lot of missed calls from his brother and some text messages. Earth sighed and called bis brother back. He answered on the first ring.

"where the hell are you, you know what come get your shit you cant live here anymore." He just yells at Earth not giving him a chance to talk. He hung up and Earth started crying. Earth was crying hard by the time Jay came back and put another bag in the backseat and got in the drivers seat.

"what the fuck happened Katsamonnat ?" Jay asked.

"I-I ... cant go... I need to find somewhere to live and go get my stuff" Earth tells him in between sobs.

"what do you mean?" Jay says

"I just got kicked out of my brothers house" Earth says through tears.

"fuck, no you don't need to find somewhere to live you are staying with me till you can find a place. its probably my fault his kicking you out." Jay says. Earth looked at him and calms down a little.