New friend's

Earth wakes up in his new bed at Jays house, he sit up in bed and rubs his eyes. Earth got up and changes into some clothes for work he still needed to unpack from the weekend but he was running a little late this morning. Earth grabs his bag and phone then runs down stairs to the kitchen and sees Jay getting breakfast and a plate ready for him.

"Hi I was about to go check on you" Jay says through his mouth full of food. Earth smiles and sits where the other plate is.

"Sorry I woke up late" Earth starts eating.
"It's okay my friend Loco is about to pick us up and takes us to work my car should be fixed before we get off" Jay says after he finishes his food. Earth just nods his head.

"Why don't you have a car Earth?" Jay says taking his dishes to the sink.

"No money that's why I want to work for you. To get my own apartment and a car. I have my license though" Earth tells him as he plays with his food.

"I see" Jay looks at Earth after his done washing his dishes. Earth finishes eating soon and goes and washes his dishes as Jay goes and finishes up getting ready. Soon a knock on the door draws Earth's attention so he goes to it and opens the door.

"Hi you must be Earth Jays new roommate" Loco says as he smiles. Earth nods and smiles back.

"Yes I'm. You are Loco right?" Earth says as he lets him in. Loco walks in and nods.

"Jay is getting ready I think. I just have to grab my backpack from the kitchen then I'm ready." Earth says as he plays with his fingers.

"Okay little cutie" Loco watches him and smiles as he gets out his phone to wait for Earth and Jay. Earth blushes and goes to the kitchen he stayed in there till he heard Jay and Loco talking in the front room. Then Earth walks to the boys.

"You ready to go to work Earth?" Jay asked. Yoshi just nods his head. They all walk to Loco's car and gets in. Loco drives them to the office. They got to work, Jay and Earth goes to their shared office for now.

"I can't believe someone broke in" Earth says as he looks at the mess.

"It's not the first time so we might move to a different office building" Jay says as he starts to clean up.

"I think that would be for the best since it's not the first time" Earth says as he helps clean up. They got done cleaning and their manager walks in.

"So we are going to move to a different building . I already have a place so movers are on their way so you boys can have a day off if you want to I will message you guys the address for the new building" he says then walks out not letting Jay or Earth say anything. Jay looks over at Earth.

"Hmm well if you want you can get a Uber to the house and do whatever you want there or whatever. I'm going to go do a few things that I have been meaning to do" Jay says as he leans on a desk.

"Oh okay sure I will just go back to your place" Earth says softly

"Actually I will have one of my friends pick you up and hang out with you till I get back" Jay says. Earth thought for a second wondering if Jay didn't trust him or what. Jay got out his phone and called someone and told them to meet Earth and Jay outside the office building.

"They will be here soo. You have all your things?" Jay asked as he grabs a backpack from a closet in his office. Earth nodded his head once Jay looked at him.

"Okay good he will be here by the time we get outside." Jay tells him then walks out the room. Earth and jay walk out to the parking lot and Jay finds his friend leaning against his car. He was tall and had a lot more tattoos then Jay. He was smoking, Yoshi thought to himself. "does all hot guys smoke?"