Warmup

~18+ warning*~

"It's getting late. Do you want to go back to my place?" she didn't look up at him, just kind of trailed her thumb over the top of his hand. She didn't want to part ways with him just yet.

Now that was something he was not expecting. "Sounds good." Mark purred in a husky tone. Taking the opportunity Mark took her by the hand and led her out to his car. They joked about the show all the way back to her apartment, sharing funny stories that happened to each other while they grew up. "I honestly don't know where they come up with that stuff." Mark cracked up as he followed her inside the darkened apartment. His curiosity peaked when she turned on the lights. He hadn't got a good look at the inside when he picked her up.

The apartment, despite being 2 bedrooms, was relatively small. Being a rental, he imagined that she wasn't allowed to do much as far as decor and paint, but it was very nice inside. Clean and minimally decorated.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Anya set down her bag and kicked off her flip flops. She made her way over to a bookshelf near the TV, "This is Oscar, my goldfish." She smiled brightly and made a fish face at the fat goldfish swimming around in a small bowl. Anya worked long hours and her apartment didn't allow 'pets'. The last carnival that had blown through town, Anya and Amaya had gone and she won him as a prize. Honestly, it surprised her that he was still alive and thriving.

Mark blocked his mouth, snorting slightly. Failing miserably at hiding his reaction. That was probably the cutest thing he saw her do. Coming up behind her, Mark wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

Anya let out a sleepy sigh and relaxed against him. "Thank you for such a wonderful night." she allowed her tiny hands to run over his hairy arms, enjoying the warmth that radiated from him.

"You deserved it. I feel like I can really be myself around you. Like listening to my favorite music without question, go see funny shows, and just relax. It's only been one night...how is it that you can make me so comfortable in such a short time than I did in a 4 year relationship?"

She remained quiet for a moment, unsure of how to respond. It was just natural, how could you be anything other than yourself in a relationship? "I dunno...I wouldn't have it any other way. We have so much in common." She turned in his arms to face him. "I feel the same though." Standing on her tiptoes, "I can be myself." she muttered just before their lips met.

Mark was engulfed in the feel of her soft lips pressing against his. This is who he should have been with from the get go. She was perfect.

"Spend the night with me." Anya said softly as she broke away, remaining only mere inches from his face. She bit her lip. There. It was out. Anya wanted this, and she didn't care if it seemed too soon. People did this sort of thing all the time. It felt right. Everything about him felt right.

Whoa.

Mark stared at her for a long moment, processing what she just told him. Mark had hoped he could work her up to this moment in due time, but this was quite a shock. "Are you sure?" He felt like he was just gawking at her. The last thing he wanted was for her to have any second thoughts, because he sure as Hell wouldn't. She nodded and backed away, holding his hand as she led him to her tiny room. Mark felt himself instantly harden.

Watching her take a deep breath, Anya pulled off her shit, exposing her back completely to him. He had only seen the lower half of her back, never the full extent of the scarring. It was bad. It was no doubt that it would still be a cause of pain or irritation at times; depending on how she moved. Mark said nothing to her, just walked closer and placed a hand on her back. "You're beautiful."

Anya felt tears welling up in her as he trailed his fingers over her scars. No one had ever told her that they accepted her scars. It seemed so minor, but to her it was a big deal. But there was something else about her that always came up during her relationships. Scars could be ignored if she were laying on her back. "Mark...I've...I have never had sex..." she blurted. "M-my ex...we tried...and the foreplay...it ended badly." Her ex tried to ignore the scars for a little while, but when he touched her she never had an orgasm. He tried for a while before giving up. Anya just didn't want to continue after the frustration and embarrassment. Their relationship ended very shortly after that. "I...I think it had to do with my accident. Messed things up."

Mark was not expecting that from her. "Hm..." a devious smirk crossed his lips. "I doubt that very seriously." He pulled her close and pressed against her, hearing her gasp. "I just don't think he was doing it right...he had something else on his mind besides bringing you pleasure. Or your mind forced you to believe you were messed up, because he wasn't the one." His lips caught hers for a sensual kiss before he moved down to her neck, hands exploring her body. "You are already responding well to my touch."

Mark pulled Anya back to him and his lips claimed hers. It was heated, full of passion and need. Holding on to him tightly, she felt herself spark to life. Slow. He needed to take this slow. Mark continued to repeat that in his head. Pulling off his shirt he watched her bright eyes darken with desire. His hands trailed her and he felt her go rigid for a moment. He watched her shake away the bad thoughts that had started. Mark knew in time, she would not even think about them when he stripped her. Taking that opportunity, his skilled fingers snapped her bra hook apart. Small scars marked her bountiful chest and a few spots on her stomach. He noted them and dismissed them as he gave all his attention to her breasts. Removing her bra and tossing it to the side, Mark heard a soft moan escape Anya.

Much better.

Before he knew it he was pressing her nude body onto the bed. Mark stood before her, just looking at her. She was so beautiful. In so many ways. Her pale skin flushed under his careful touch and her nipples peaked as he gave them his full attention.

Anya blushed under his heated gaze and swallowed. She wondered what was going through his head. Even though he was tasting her and rubbing her chest, his gaze continued to meet hers. The way he was eating her up with just his eyes made her tingle all over. Especially between her legs. A place she thought had remained dormant since her accident. It only took minutes before she was a panting mess.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, Mark removed his prosthetic and smirked when he felt Anya's soft skin wrapping around him in an embrace. They both needed patience and understanding. They found it in each other. He returned his attention to her and pressed her back onto the bed beneath him. Settling himself between her legs he kissed all the way down her body. "I will prove to you..." Mark started as he trailed his fingers over her inner thigh. "You are capable of feeling pleasure." He noted the wide eyed look Anya gave him right before his tongue slipped over her hot sex.

Anya's body reacted immediately to him and she moaned. She felt him smirk against her and keep going. It felt as if her body was on fire, "Oh Mark!" She felt herself gripping the blankets. The sight of him between her thighs was tortuous alone. His tongue was its own deadly sin. A temptation she wasn't sure she could deny.

Mmm. Perfect. Mark thought proudly. The way her body opened up for him, accepted his touch, he loved it. The cute little whimpers that were escaping her as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge. Slipping a finger inside, he felt her start to really melt against him. Mark slid another in with ease, thanks to how wet she had become just from his tongue teasing her relentlessly. His name came out in a blissful cry of pleasure. Riding her down from her orgasm he kissed his way back up. "What was that you were saying?" he teased.

Anya managed to make a pouty face. "N-not funny." she panted. Her body was humming with pleasure. That was incredible, and reassuring. She didn't know she was able to achieve such an amazing feeling. 

*~Hey ya'll, sorry the last three chapters are different. I wanted to redo them and add a little extra drama to the story for shits and giggles. Don't want things being too stale :3 Anyway. Thank you all who have continued to read and leave awesome comments. That really drives me. I have been in a funk lately where I desperately wanna write, but words will not come out. I am a full time nurse and things are chaotic. I want this story finished so I can have my closure on it as well as work on Irish Dreams and a few other ideas I have floating around. Possibly even a sequel to Mafia Doctor*~