Expedition

As a thank you to all the amazing support I have received recently I thought I would give you guys a little treat <3 Thank you all so much for your continued support, especially in my funk and crazy nursing journey! I love you guys so much! 

Enjoy~

~*18+ Warning*~

Later that night...

Mark and Anya tumbled into their small tent with several laughs and giggles escaping them. It was probably close to 1am and everyone had either passed out in chairs or went to bed in small trickles. Mark shushed Anya's fit of uncontrolled giggling and placed his hand over her mouth.

A happy mistake on his part when he noticed the slight spark in her eyes that indicated she was feeling warm and needy. "Hmm? What's with this look?" Mark asked in a fake confused tone. He got a small whimper and pleading eyes in return. Keeping his hand against her mouth, he slowly stroked his hand up her shirt. She had long since changed from her bathing suit into a comfortable worn band shirt of his that was deemed her favorite along with a pair of gym shorts. Mark felt himself getting hard, and he knew there was no denying the look she was giving him, but they needed to be very quiet so no one heard them.

Chances were though...they weren't the only ones playing the quiet game that night.

Anya couldn't wait any longer. Perhaps it was how smooth things had been, or the fact that she was still slightly buzzed on the goofy juice, the only thing she knew at that point was how bad she needed Mark inside her. As he stroked her skin she worked at pulling off her shirt and undoing her bra.

"Slow down, baby girl." Mark chidded as he pushed her back onto the soft sleeping mat they had purchased. "Don't wanna have the whole camp knowing how needy and horny you are." He purred in her ear. God he loved doing this to her. She loved him in control. Lowering his head he began to lick at her already tight nipples, he knew it would send shockwaves through her.

Tiny wimpers sounded from behind his hand and his thoughts were correct. Her breasts were very sensitive to his touch. Her hands couldn't decide where they wanted to be. Anya went from gripping the blankets to the pillow to being threaded in his hair to pull him closer to her. Every stroke of his tongue on her breasts sent a gush of heat straight to her core. Mark continued to torture her for she didn't know how long, but she was nearly sobbing and writithing beneath him. Begging him to fuck her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Mark growled in her ear. Already knowing the answer, he removed his hand for a brief moment to hear her say it.

"Y-yes...please. I need you so bad right now." She tried to whisper, her blue eyes glassy with lust. It was very dark in the tent but the soft glow from the final embers of the fire let in just enough that Mark could see her. He didn't dare turn on their lanturn and give away exactly what they were doing behind the thin walls of their tent.

Mark yanked down her shorts to take not that she was not wearing panties. "Mmm, what's this...? No panties?" Mark sunk a finger into her damp heat as he replaced his hand against her mouth to stop any cries of pleasure. "Soaking wet too." he clicked his tongue and slid his finger deep inside. Anya's hips buckled and she tossed her head to the side, needing that edge. Mark already had her so close. "Such a dirty little thing." He whispered to her and cocked his head to the side. "Turn over." He instructed.

Anya made haste and turned onto her hands and knees, ready for him. She knew better than to make a sound. Just because they were camping, Mark would have still found a way to punish her. Whether it was denying her an orgasm that night or when they got back. A small part of her always sent a small apology to her parents. If they knew how much she loved being dominated by this man, they would probably be in early graves. She had no idea that after their first time together, she would come to discover this side of herself that had been dormant for...well...ever.

She lowered her cheek to his pillow, inhaling his masculine scent, waving her hips at him. Just to be a little more enticing, Anya glanced back at him. "Please?"

Oh how Mark wanted to spank her perfect little bottom, but he didn't want anyone to hear that. This position had taken him a long time to work her up to enjoying because of her scars. Mark loved this position and how hard he could take her. "Not a peep, or else I won't let you cum." Mark whispered in her ear, stroking her clit with small circles.

Anya nodded in acknowledgment, gripping the pillow.

"Good girl." Mark licked his fingers and then gently stroked himself through his shorts. "Now just be a little patient." He stated. Anya knew that meant he was removing his prosthetic again. Despite this being his favorite position it was difficult with his amputation. Mark was careful to position himself just the right way so he wasn't resting on it in a way that would cause pain. "Touch yourself for me, baby."

Slipping her finger from the pillow down to her apex, Anya continued to watch Mark as she began to finger herself. Mark really enjoyed watching her follow his instructions as he worked on his bionic part. Once ready, he positioned himself behind her. "Nice and wet for me?" He questioned, as if he didn't already know.

"Y-yes. Hurry...I feel like I am going to burst..." She pleaded softly as she removed her hand, hoping he would quickly replace it with something much larger.

Maybe it wasn't quick, but Anya got exactly what she wanted. Just painfully slow. "Why hurry?" Mark shushed, "We have allll night." He was teasing, of course. He was way too tired to draw this out for too long. He had bigger plans for tomorrow's expedition.

"Mmmm, noo...faster." Her pleads were soft, and only loud enough for him to hear, she didn't want to have him keep edging her like that.

"No fun." Mark fake sighed and then picked up the pace, pushing them both closer and closer. "Just keep quiet and I will fullfill your request." Threading his hand through her hair he pulled her up towards him, his other gripping her hip hard.

Anya gasped only slightly.

This was new.

And she loved it.

It took everything in her not to scream in pleasure that knocked over her like a tsunami, soaking Mark's cock that was thrusting deep into her at an incredible angle. The sensation pushed Mark over the edge and he came hard, groaning into the crook of her neck. "Fuck yes..." he growled.

Panting, Mark pulled away and discarded his rubber into a bag they had set up for trash. Anya hadn't noticed he even put one on, but he had been very careful lately. Letting out a soft sigh, Anya curled up on her side of the mat and waited for him to join her. She was so satiated and fuzzy, she fell asleep almost instantly as soon as Mark wrapped his arms around her. He followed suit just as quickly.