Perfect Timing

*~18+ warning*~

Mark hovered above her, admiring her. "God you are so fucking beautiful..." he smiled and cupped her face. Then he felt her push at his boxers. She wanted more, and he was happy to give her exactly what she wanted. Mark assisted her in pulling them down, and he noticed her swallow as she saw his stiff manhood.

It was one thing to see patients, who typically were flaccid. Not Mark, he was hard and ready for her. She felt nervous. It was her first time, but she wanted nothing more than to be with him. Anya pulled him back to her, craving his closeness again. Their lips met, this time softly and careful as Mark began to slide the head of his cock into her warm sheath. His hands tangled in her hair as he continued into her, his lips working at hers. It took his breath away when he finally pushed past her barrier and he was fully inside.

"A-Are you ok?" He asked in a shaky breath. It felt good. Too good. For him. Women's first times tended to be a different story.

"Yes...oh God yes." Anya panted. It had only hurt a pinch, plus she was still feeling warm and fuzzy from her orgasm.

Mark gave silent thanks inside his head. Working her up beforehand had really helped ease her. Rocking his hips, Mark increased his pace. Her taut nipples teased at his chest and he couldn't help but suck and nip at them again. That just made the whimpers and moans that came from her more needy and sweet. Her body was so responsive to him. It didn't take much longer for him to reach his breaking point. Letting out a deep groan he came hard. Harder than he ever had with any woman he had been with. Not even his first time on Prom night with his high school girlfriend. Never like this with Lori, no matter how hot and fiery their sex had been.

He laid connected to her for several long moments. "Anya..." He whispered and kissed her. "Fuck...you feel so damn good."

Anya looked up at him, her breathing returning back to normal. "Y-You too..." she blushed.

Mark laughed at her reply and pulled out of her. He froze. "Fuck..."

Anya cocked her head confused.

"I...I didn't wear a condom."

Anya had a mild bit of panic surge through her and she counted in her head, "No...it should be okay...I am in a safe period." she reassured him, remembering her period just ended days before. There was also the small inkling she might not even be able to get pregnant even if it had not been safe. 

That wasn't something she wanted to think about after such bliss. 

Another day.

Mark let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry...I should have been more careful." While he wanted kids, it was way too soon. He relaxed beside her, pulling her into a spooning embrace. They remained quiet for a long while. "I didn't mean that in a bad way. I want kids...it's just too soon. I want to be with you first...get to know you better." Anya had gone quiet. He wasn't sure if he had said something wrong. Mark glanced at her back, in this position he was able to see just how bad the extent of her scars were. He swallowed a lump that was forming. "Anya?" That was like putting a potato in a tailpipe. He felt like he just ruined their romantic evening

"I know. I didn't think you meant it in a bad way." She glanced up at him, turning to lay her head on his chest. "Sorry, I was just enjoying the feel of you holding me." Anya gave him a smile.

Maybe he hadn't ruined it after all.

"I love you." Mark kissed her.

"I love you, too." She admitted. Some might say it is too early to say you are in love with him. To Hell with what others thought. This was her life, and Mark made her happy, and felt things she never knew she could feel. In her heart...and parts much lower.

*~Sorry for the short chapter, but I wasn't really sure how to extend it more~*