Chapter 1

Y/n stole a dozen of apples from a grocery store in Midtown, she ran fast away from the police officer and finding a place to hide. You ended up hiding up in an abandoned building you called "home". You live there now after stopping a truck from crushing a little boy. Construction workers were so terrified of going near your home again because they tried tearing down the building until they witnessed a large Fox beast appearing inside the place as it let out a mighty roar in front of their faces. Hinote watched the humans run away in fear and let's out a chuckle. He used his power to create illusions on humans making it look real for them to react.

Piles of stuff you stole from different stores helps to keep you and Hinote company. Manga books stacked high, stolen food organized on the clothed dining table, fake ninja toys like shurikens, kunais, and a katana for training (since Hinote wouldn't allow real weapons due to him being overprotective), plush dolls of the Avengers (you will soon meet them in the chapter), and a drawing book to sketch on. You dropped the apples on the table and take one of them to eat, and pick up the manga book you left off.

Hinote: "This place is a mess."

Y/n: "I stole this remember?" You said while reading the manga book and flip the page.

*timeskip by Y/n chasing after Iron Man*

The next day, you decided to head back to Central Park for some meditation Hinote required. Sitting down in front of the duck pond with your legs cross and hands on your knees. You then took a deep breath and exhale it out of your mouth. The soothing wind blew making you hair float from the breeze as you close your eyes and clearing your mind with positive and peaceful vibes.

Your mind picture a clear and bright Japanese-theme garden, the sun shines brights through the clouds, a small waterfall flows downward to a pond with koi fishes swimming around, and small butterflies flew pass you. Hinote appear next to you on helping your consecration of meditation. 

Suddenly, your meditation was interrupted when a woman is being mugged by a thief, he snatched the purse away and ran off. As he about to escape, you appear behind the crook. He didn't turn around of your appearance when you pound him so hard on the head causing his face to plant on the grass and creating cracks from Hinote's strength.

Y/n: "Uh-oh, not again."

Hinote: "Don't worry about him he's still alive, but that human deserves what he gets." He stated. You nodded of course and hand the stolen purse back to the woman. And as you were trying to return back to your spot, a robotic-like male's voice interrupted your movement. You turn facing two men in costumes, one in a red and yellow armor suit and the other man wearing an American theme red, blue, and white color on his suit, but seeing he's carrying a shield. This made you feel uncomfortable if they're a threat.

Tony: "Hey kid, can we talk?"

Y/n: "Who are you?"

Tony: "I'm Iron Man and this is my partner Captain America."

Hinote: "Don't they look similar of the plushy you cuddle at night."

Y/n: "S-Shut up Hinote." You blush pink, flustered.

Steve: "Hinote?"

Y/n: "Never mind that, why are you here?"

Tony: "Well Director Fury heard about a girl which is you with supernatural abilities so he wanted us to recruit you on joining the Avengers."

Y/n: "Never heard of it." You said in which made Tony and Steve shock of your comment.

Tony: "You never heard of us? We're the Earth's Mightiest Heroes of all time."

Y/n: "Sorry. I'm new here and I don't know any superhero team."

Steve: "Miss, if you let us explain-" Cap was cut off when Y/n magically disappear in a flash.

Tony: "Huh?! Where did she go? JARVIS."

JARVIS: "She's in Italy Town sir."

*in Italy Town*

Y/n reappear on top of a roof underneath a Italian restaurant, you look around if any other Avengers are looking for you but no sign of them. You sigh of relief abs sat down on the ground.

Hinote: "You shouldn't disappear like that you know."

Y/n: "I don't trust them."

Hinote: "I sense their aura and shows no threat. Y/n, I know you still don't like any humans but you can't keep hating them forever. You need to trust them for once if they are good."

Y/n sigh of Hinote's sentence. Maybe he's right, maybe you should trust humans. You feel the blue aura appear around you, Hinote is using his powers to comfort you as the heat radiant soothe you. Suddenly an argument occur outside the restaurant, you look down of a human male arguing a female waitress who is suppose to be his girlfriend. He is making a scene in front of the customers, telling that she left him because her now ex-boyfriend is being a jerk towards her before she dumped her, which annoys you very much on his behavior. But when he grabbed his girlfriend's wrist trying to dragging her away until you jumped down and pound that jerk on the head. Everyone including his girlfriend were shocked mixed with terrified of your appearance, you gave that man a menacing expression as you growl like a hungry predator. He backed up in fear at your anger.

Y/n: "She said to leave her alone, got it? Or do I need to teach you a lesson with something painful?" You growl, showing no mercy.

The ex-boyfriend ran away in fear while you stand there and watch that human scared like he is about to pee in his pants. Security appear to stop you until Iron Man arrive at the scene.

Iron Man: "I am very sorry on what you witnessed right now, she is new to the Avengers so I'll take her back to the tower. Come on kid." He said. You glare at the robot man but Hinote interrupted you.

Hinote: "It's time for you to trust them. Okay?"

Y/n: *sigh* "Alright fine." You said and Iron Man carried you bridal style, flying towards the Avengers Tower.

Y/n thinking: 'Wow, it's huge.'