Chapter 6

Today was you 1 week day off from crimefighting with the Avengers, SHIELD watched your performance in the battlefield and how remarkable your powers are approving very well. You were glad they let you relax for a week, so you decided to go to the park and eat lunch there.

You set up a small picnic next to a shower tree, it's a shame it's not a cherry blossom tree from Japan or Washington DC but Hinote doesn't care and just relax. You brought out a bento box containing three rice balls, tamagoyaki, cooked salmon and chicken katsu next to each other, and some greens on the top right corner. It was nice of Hinote teaching you how to cook after the Avengers took you in, Hawkeye once tried to steal a piece of your chicken katsu until his hand was smacked by a spatula you used to to flip the tamagoyaki. You scolded him of course leaving the purple archer pout like a child wanting candy.

Hinote: 'This looks delicious, I wish I can try it.'

Y/n: "I know Hinote, but your in my body and it would be impossible for you to appear as a blue sprite." You said, munching on a rice ball.

Hinote: 'I know, sacrificing myself on protecting the humans is my job after all. And my soul is sent to you after your birth.'

Your lunch break was interrupted by a pig jumping out of the bushes, the pig is running with two legs instead of four and is wearing a spiderman costume.

Y/n: "Huh?" You said, looking confused. You questioned yourself on why is a pig wearing a spiderman and ran with two legs. You were about to take another bite from the rice ball until three Asgardian hunters on wolves appear hunting down or searching for someone in particular.

Hinote: 'Y/n, I sense those are Asgardian.'

Y/n: "I can see that Hinote, but why?"

Hinote: 'Maybe it's that pig they're after.'

Y/n: "Should i be worried about it?"

Hinote: 'I sense that pig is someone from the SHIELD profile.'

Y/n: "Really?"

Hinote: 'I remember a human wearing a exact same costume.'

Y/n: "Oh yes, Uhh...Spiderman right? He's one of SHIELD students."

Hinote: 'We should save him. He's in danger.'

Y/n: "Of course, I guess my lunch will have to wait." You said, sealing your bento box back to the bag and head off to rescue Spider-Ham.

*time skip by Y/n going fox mode on Loki*

Y/n manage to rescue Spiderman from a battle axe being thrown at him, you both hide up in the large tree watching the Asgardian hunters looking for the boar.

Spiderman: "Oh thank goodness you found me Kitsune."

Y/n: "It's no problem Spiderman, but why are you a pig and also why are those Asgardian hunters are after you?"

Spiderman: "How do I put this...I was given a free hot dog by a guy working at a hot dog cart, but actually it was Loki in disguise and he cast a magic spell on the hot dog turning me into a pig."

Loki. You heard that name from before. Oh yes, Thor told you about his brother, the God of Mischief. He maybe be handsome on the outside but mischievous and evil on the inside. Y/n remember that one time she encountered the evil prince from Midgard, it's when he invaded Earth with an army of Frost Giants. Loki find you a interesting/beautiful midgardian, so he tried charming you but failed instantly from Hinote's mystical fire. You however couldn't help but find him very irresistible and good-looking for a villain among others. And sometimes you would draw Loki in your sketchbook and imagining the prince kneeling in front of you and kiss your hand like a princess from a storybook.