Chapter 3

Author's POV

Days has pass after Y/n joined the Avengers, it turned out to be normal for the new Avenger. She has been going on missions with her team on fighting the greatest villains. The battles were tough for them but Y/n (aka the Kitsune) manage to take them down with a single blow of the fox's powers. Last week she invaded the base HYDRA with Captain America and Falcon, she defeated most of the HYDRA soldiers in her way, Steve and Sam join in the fight and took out a few. The three of you found the HYDRA leader Red Skull in a laboratory with the HYDRA scientists, you manage to defeated him with a single punch of his armor suit which breaks into pieces leaving him in his dark gray suit (that controls the armor suit he was wearing).

Y/n's POV

The next day, Hinote design my hero costume I have requested. It was beautiful from the looks of it, but shows similar colors and features like him. It's a kimono (or maybe a yukata Hinote described) with blue and white colors (and a little bit of purple) and some textures on the fabric. And a fluffy white shawl wrapped around the neck part of the kimono. The yukata pants underneath the kimono are blue with white highlights on half of the leggings, and comfy wooden sandals with white socks.

Finally, Hinote put my hair up in a neat up-bun and with a final touch, he put two blue-colored hair chopsticks sticking inside the bun to make it in place

Y/n: "Wow Hinote, I look great

Y/n: "Wow Hinote, I look great." My eyes sparkle in delight as I look myself in the mirror.

Hinote: "ありがとうございます。 Y/n ちゃん。" he spoke in Japanese meaning "Thank you very much".

———————
———————

Author's POV

Everyone is preparing for a upcoming mission SHIELD requested. It's invading a evil organization called "AIM" at their base and steal a rare artifact called the "Tesseract". They are planning to open a portal to another world, Y/n stepped out of her bedroom in her hero costume, everyone in the main room stared at the new Avenger with a stunned expression.

Tony: "Woah Y/n, what's with the get up?"

Y/n: "It's my hero costume. Do you like it? Hinote made it for me."

Thor: "Lady Y/n, you look remarkable." He smiled.

Y/n: "Aww thank you. Let's go on the mission."

*time-skip by Y/n chasing after MODOK while throwing mystical fire balls at the floating head*

The mission went well for the Avengers, you defeated an army of AIM soldiers and scientists while the Avengers fight as MODOK. You sense your teammates are in danger, so you jump in the battle and karate chop that big floating head to the ground.

You watched the villain struggling to get up like a turtle laying on the back of its shell. Hawkeye chuckle of this moment and takes a picture on his phone. SHIELD arrived and arrested MODOK and his fellow employees and scientists.

Back in the Avengers tower, it was in the middle of the night and everyone is asleep. You however stepped outside in your comfy blue and white pajamas for some fresh air. The cold breeze hit your skin as you inhale and exhale from the bead of sweat forming on your forehead, you had a nightmare about your past. The moon shines beautiful through the night sky, the stars as well dazzle like glitter. It's best for you to soothe yourself with some meditation.

Steve walked in the kitchen for a cup of water, he took a sip and when he was ready to leave he spotted you meditation outside in the balcony.

Steve: "Hey, what are you doing outside?" He asked but no answered. He step outside to check on the newbie, and as he moved forward, a blue fiery aura lights up around Y/n. The mystical fire then shaped into a fox's head revealing Hinote, the nine-tailed kitsune.

Hinote: "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Y/n' is meditating, she needs concentration." He spoked face to face with the super soldier. Steve's eyes widen of the majestic yokai monster appearing through the blue aura, the fox looked down at the blonde hero causing his cup of water to drop on the floor.

Steve: "You...You're the nine-tailed fox, Hinote right?"

Hinote: "Yes human, I'm the beast who is living inside the girl and gave Y/n my powers."

Steve: "Why are you living in her?"

Hinote: "I sacrificed myself years ago after Y/n's birth. I was protecting her hometown from the forces of evil, I used all of my power to save most of the human until my body is transported into the infant's body to survive."

Steve: "I see..."

Hinote: "Y/n's family were wonderful people after the attack, they always protect and help her train on defending herself from any harm. I was impressed on learning the L/n clan and Y/n as well. She's a very curious and sweet girl from the beginning."

Steve: "What do you mean 'were'?"

Hinote: "*Sigh* However, her life changed into horror. All of her family members were massacred. Men and women including her cousins and grandparents, no one survivors except for Y/n. It's very tragic we saw the killer. I managed to sense him, he has a vicious aura."

Steve felt sad for the new Avenger, he couldn't believe someone murdered her whole family.

Hinote: "I should go now, Y/n is waking up." He said, his head disappear into blue mist. Your eyes open up, bringing her back into reality. You stood up and turn facing Steve.

Y/n: "Cap, what are you doing here?"

Steve: "I was getting some water from the kitchen until I found you sitting outside the tower. I checked of you're okay but instead I met your friend Hinote. He talked to me about your history."

Y/n: "Oh...he shouldn't tell you about it. It...It was very personal and tragic."

Steve: "I know but I am so sorry."

Y/n couldn't hold back the tears, she fling her body towards Steve embracing him into a hug crying silently on his chest. He hugs you back. He then rubs his right hand on your back to soothe you. Your heart sting from the memories flowing inside your mind, it hurts with a burning sensation. Hinote cools his powers down as the blue aura relaxes your body

Steve lead you back to your bedroom, you wished him goodnight as you close the door behind you. You slid to the floor thinking about your family.

Y/n thinking: 'I miss them...' You thought, tears stream down from your eyes, towards your cheeks, and drops to the floor.