Chapter 7

*Unknown POV*

I watch as the criminal plead for mercy as I grab the collar of his gray shirt. I eliminated his group when they were sneaking in a weird metal called "Vibranium" which I don't care about. They're villains after all. I raised my other arm unleashing a dark, shadowy energy forming into a clawed hand. The villain's eyes widen in fear as I lower the claws towards his face, but something stopped me from doing my business.

The entity inside of me, a yokai monster called 'Enenra' but actually his name is Kuragari (means Darkness in Japanese). He is described as a dark yokai entity with red eyes and covered in smoke as his entire body burning. He found me after my birth many years ago, his soul was transferred inside of me as a sacrifice and share his powers with me.

Kuragari: "Sosuke, stop."

Sosuke: "What's the problem?" He asked, lowering his shadowy clawed hand.

Kuragari: "I sense the nine-tailed fox is near." It said in a deep voice.

Sosuke: "A nine-tailed fox?"

Kuragari: "Correct, one of the most powerful yokai beasts. I recognized his aura, Hinote."

Sosuke: "Can it wait? I want to tear this guy into chunks." He said. Kuragari declined his request and locate the blue aura somewhere in New York.

Kuragari: "He's in some sort of odd facility, it's not very far."

Sosuke: "Fine then." He said, dropping the guy to the ground and giving him one last glare before leaving. "You're lucky to be alive, the next time I see you again, I won't stop." The criminal shivered in fear as he almost peed his pants from the young adult.

————
————

*time skip by Y/n dragging a defeated villain*

————
————

*Author POV*

Y/n was in a middle of training at the SHIELD's facility base, most of the agents as coaches monitor her skills and fighting techniques in the training room they installed for new members/super heroes. She however passed all of the tests and became Rank A hero of SHIELD. Nick Fury was stunned hearing about it which made his eye widen. But Y/n's training was very rough since she destroyed most of the training equipments and beat some of the agents' records.

Her fox's strength destroyed a punching machine as it went through the wall, her running speed impressed the coach, reflexes and agilities from the obstacle course test just stunned most of the trainees/students making them feel insecure. Even her target practice on the holographic villains burnt away from her mystical fire style jutsu. You hope SHIELD has insurance to fix the damage or Tony can rebuild a newer version.

Tony: "What on earth happen to the training room?" He questioned, looking at the wrecked environment with destroyed equipment and small amount of blue fire still lit on the broken machines.

Nick: "We were testing Kitsune's abilities for any up-coming missions, but she was able to destroy every training equipment we set it up for her." He answered, once more looking at the obstacle course completely wrecked.

Tony: "Dang, how strong is this kid?"

Hawkeye: "Aww man! She even dominated in target practice and broke all of my records." He complained, holding a target board that is now broken in half.

Y/n: "Well, how did I do?" You asked, waiting for their results.

Nick: "You passed the physical test but wrecked most of the equipment, destroyed the obstacle course, and made a huge hole on the ceiling." He stated, pointing at the large hole above him as Y/n look up.

Y/n: "Oh ummm....sorry sir." You said in a innocent voice.

Tony: "Don't worry kiddo, let this genius billionaire rebuilt it." He said.

Y/n smile and ran off for lunch.

Nick: "You gotta stop acting soft towards her. It's weird." He said looking unamused at the superhero.

Tony: "What? I owe her after I got my butt kicked by Abomination." He smirked.

————
————
*time skip with Hawkeye being carried by Y/n*
————
————

*Y/N's POV*

I came back into the Avengers tower with three stacks of plastic containers in my right arms while devouring a piece of gyoza from the first stack. Everyone at the restaurant recognized me since I became famous in New York after the alien invasion event and they are huge fans. The employees were so kind of giving me free food; gyozas, chicken katsu with rice, and my (F/F).

I set the containers on the kitchen table as I grab my phone to text the Avengers that food is here, I hope Hulk doesn't break through the wall again from the strong smell of the delicious hot meal. Sigh, not gonna happen.

I heard a noise coming from the hall which sounds like scratching on the wall, that's odd. Is Hawkeye messing with Cap's shield again?

Y/n: "Hawkeye, if you're planning to use Steve's shield again, I'm not going to tell on him." You said but there was no response. You took a step forward but Hinote sense something is wrong.

Hinote: "Y/n look out!" He shouted.

Y/n quickly commanded as she jump back as a shadowy hand appear and pierce it's claws through the floor almost stabbing her. Y/n position herself and pulled out her kunais.

A figure walked through the shadows in the dark hallway revealing himself. His red-colored eyes glows through the darkness as bags appear under it, someone has insomnia. The dark, long, messy bangs of his hair flows a bit like fire and dark mist appear around him. His clothes are dark as well with gothic themes on his black coat, dark grey shirt, boots, his dark pants are stitched with white threads as part of the style, piercings on both sides of his ears, on his tongue, and a ring attached on his bottom lip. And finally a red crystal attached to a silver chained necklace below his neck with a leather spiked collar around it. He lift his right arm revealing the shadowy claw he almost attacked me with.

Sosuke: "Hello Kitsune." He said in a emotionless tone.

Y/n: "Who are you and how do you know who I am?" You demanded at the intruder, your eyes glow blue in fury with flares appearing.

Sosuke: "Are you really that gullible? .....I'm like you." He said, revealing the shadow image of the yokai monster, Enenra.

Kuragari: "Hello Hinote. It's been centuries." The shadow ghost said in a dark tone.

Hinote: "Kuragari." He said, completely shocked.