Chapter 2

Eventually, your new life at the Avengers Tower changed ever since Iron Man and Captain America first met you. You were very curious of their job as superheroes, your new friend Captain America explain the origin of the Avengers where it was created by SHIELD. The other Avengers are surprised at Iron Man (or Tony Stark) bringing in the young girl to the tower which piss you off. Yeah, just because Y/n look young like a 12 year old, doesn't mean they didn't need to blurt it (mostly Hawkeye saying it). They were very nice on meeting you and joining their team, however SHIELD studied your ancient power, impressed or amazed how strong it is, so you don't need training at all (and it is also they're afraid that you might break everything in the training room).

Hinote noted to you on behaving yourself and try not to hit anyone with his strength. You sigh, agreeing to his offer.

First you met Hawkeye and Black Widow, both male and female humans who work with SHIELD but now as partners in Avengers. Hawkeye is a pretty cool man but often funny, and for Black Widow she is kinda emotionless but something kind towards you and the Avengers (mostly Hulk).

Thor is amazing, the God of Thunder impressed the young fox midgardian with his hammer Mjölnir and the power of thunder. You saw how the hammer surrounds with electricity that illuminates the room.

Hulk is really big and sometimes aggressively due to the gamma radiation inside his body (if one of them accidentally piss him off). However he can be gentle/careful when you're being picked up or carried by the green giant. You made a note not to make the green brute mad.

Falcon and Captain America are very nice, you watch Falcon soar through the air with his Falcon-like suit for entertainment. Hinote just lay his body in your self-conscious mind watching the human show you his talent.

Y/n soon discovered that Steve is 98 years old in which made you confused on how does a human man not age for so long. Is he immortal like Thor? Steve tell you a story where he was a weak and scrawny man in the 1940s, but soon changed when he was injected by the super soldier serum and become "Captain America" in the military. And later on, he crashed into the iceberg and freeze himself 70 years later. SHIELD found his body and unfreeze him at their base.

And there is Iron Man aka Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, and playboy at Stark Industry. But you show no reaction to it (since you never heard of him before) as you tilt your in a curious manner (but also in a cute way).

Y/n: "Huh?"

Tony almost went to the emo corner and say the newbie doesn't recognize him very much where his team and Y/n look at him saying "What a drama queen." 😑💧

Y/n thinking: 'I guess this is my new life now.'

Hinote: "You bet it is kid."

*the next day*

Your first day as the new Avenger became great, you and your new team fought against foes from SHIELD's most wanted list. The Wrecking Crew were wrecking around downtown New York until the Avengers jump in the scene. But for you, you didn't wear your own hero costume, SHIELD just gave you an agent uniform but with no weapon on you. The Wrecking Crew just laugh at the new Avenger but they made a big mistake when one of them called you "Pipsqueak".

You just smile as the blue raging aura illuminate bright as the crooks feeling the menacing rage around the girl. Their leader Wrecker was about to speak until his face made contact to the cement wall as you roundhouse kick on the head with full-force. The villains stood in shock of your strength, Thunderball threw his wrecking ball at the new member, but Hulk manage to grab the heavy ball and threw it back at him. The Avengers fought against the other Wrecking Crew members, Y/n dodge the punch from Piledriver by ducking down; you form your right hand into blue fiery fist as it made contact to Piledriver's face. His mask burnt off from the mystic fire revealing his face, blood drip down from the side of his mouth from the hit and his whole body tumble down on the road.

Hulk and Thor took down Thunderball and Bulldozer as Falcon threw all four crooks to the SHIELD prison bus.

Captain America: "Good work soldier." He smiled, patting your shoulder.

Y/n: "Thank you Captain, I hope I didn't knock them out too hard."

Iron Man: "He'll be fine."

*back at Avengers Tower*

Hawkeye is bothering you in the kitchen, asking if he and the Avengers can meet your nine-tailed fox Hinote. You were in the middle of eating a ham sandwich while reading a manga book on the kitchen counter.

Hinote: *Yawning and stretching* "Tell him I'm in no mood." He said, laying on the ground.

Y/n: "Sorry Hawkeye but Hinote is not feeling it."

Hawkeye: "How do you know?"

Y/n: "He is speaking through telepathy in my mind."

Hawkeye: "Everyone in the towers want to meet him."

Y/n: "Maybe next time, Hinote is pretty grouchy from his nap."

Hinote: "Baka, I'm not grouchy." He complained, you hold in the giggle.

Hawkeye: "What's so funny?" He questioned.

Y/n: "He called me baka."

Hawkeye: "A what?"

Y/n: "It means 'Idiot' in Japanese."

Hawkeye: "Oh."

Y/n smile and continue on finishing up your lunch and reading your manga. However your moment was interrupted when Hulk burst in the room causing the doors to break from the brute's strength.

Hulk: "Who ate all of the peanut butter?!"

Hawkeye scared out of his pants and hide behind you as a shield, sensing the human is the one who ate Hulk's waffles. The dust particles made contact with your nose making you to sneeze. Fox ears appear on your head and nine tails popped out above your backside. Both men saw and couldn't help but adore and chuckle at your look.

Hulk: "Aww, foxy has cute ears and tails!"

You blush of the comment and try to hide them before the others see you like this.

Hawkeye: "You look so adorable." He said, taking a picture on his phone.

Hinote: "I'm going to burn that phone out of his hand." He growls in anger. The ears and tails magically disappear out of you.

Hulk: "Aww, but Hulk wants to pet it."

Hinote: "No!" He shouted as blue fiery aura rages on the yokai monster.

Y/n: "He says "No" guys. Sorry."