Chapter 4 (Part 1)

A/n: This chapter is from the Avengers Assemble episode: The Impossible Man, where Y/n isn't recognized by the fans in New York  until the Impossible Man showed up and changed everything for the new Avenger.

———————————
———————————

Author's POV

The Wrecking Crew are at it again in town, the civilians ran away in fear from the villains causing havoc while they do their work on wrecking stuff around the area. You jump in and rescue a bunch of people including children from wrecked cars, lamp posts, and destroyed newspaper posts or fire hydrants coming towards them. The Avengers however fight against the Wrecking Crew. You saved a woman from a falling wrecked car that was tipping towards her.

Random Civilian: "Those Avengers are amazing, have you ever seen anything like them?"

Y/n: "I'm actually one of them, Kitsune?" You said, but the civilian really don't know you. *sigh* "Really...? Wait here."

You jump back into the scene, helping your teammates. Bulldozer and Piledriver charge towards you and Falcon with full speed until the both of them split up when Hulk and Iron Man struck two of the crooks knocking them out. With the Wrecking Crew defeated, the heroes toss them in a SHIELD prison truck as you lock the doors.

The civilians cheer on the Avengers for defeating the villains, except you.

Y/n: *Sigh* "I guess I'm not popular. Or people don't recognize me." You said in disappointment

Hinote: "One day Y/n, humans will recognize your true passion if you believe in yourself."

Y/n: "I wish someone will notice me." You sigh again.

???: "Someone does."

You turn facing a short green-skinned alien-ish creature in purple spandex as he frame you like he is really to take a photo.

Y/n: "Are you talking to me?" You said confused.

???: "Who else I was talking to? Those extras?" He said, pointing at the Avengers. "That says, there always room for improvement." With a snap of his fingers, a camera appear as the green alien rolled the cameras at the Avengers.

???: "I have notes. Bowman don't mumble. Gorilla verde smile. Canman! Thunderborn two words: background. Widow, perfect give me less. This is all about Kitsune people. Take two!" He snaps his fingers again but this time disappearing and reappearing by the truck's door. "And...Action!" He shouted, his powers replace the metal doors into curtains causing the Wrecking Crew to jump out.

Wrecker: "Wrecking Crew, take two!"

Y/n: "Action?"

—————————
—————————

The unknown alien films the entire action scene of you fighting against the Wrecking Crew, by yourself.

Y/n: "Are you out of your mind? We just defeated them!" You said, dodging Thunderball's wrecking ball and you jump kick Wrecker on the chest. You move fast on dodging Piledriver's punches and Bulldozer's charge.

The Avengers ran to help you but for Impossible Man, he cast a enormous bird cage trapping them inside.

???: "Not your scene."