Chapter 4

I want this chapter to be pubished on fathers day but I failed. I wanted this chapter to be longer cause ya know, I gotta somehow fit in dadzawa. I have a plan on how to do that but It might take a while. Hope y'all had a happy fathers day!

~Kris

Deku watched as the nomu and the number one hero began there fight. "Kurogiri, do you have the portal ready for our escape?" Deku asked. something about this seemed off. "yes, why do you ask?"

"I just have a feeling that we didn't come fully prepared to take down all might."

"idiot, were not taking him down. the nomu is." Giri pointed out. He was right but deku couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Izuku bit his lip and dropped the conversation. But he couldn't help but think that they were putting too much trust in the nomu. 

"after all this waiting" Izuku focused back in on shigaraki, who hadn't taken his eyes off of All Might since he got here. Deku also noticed that many of the villains were looking nervous, some could even say they were scared. He wasn't surprised, most of them had probably never seen a hero up close before. "Keep fighting we-" suddenly in what seems like a blink of the eye, they all were taken out. but Deku saw it for what had happened, All Might had zoomed by them, giving each a single, hard punch, knocking them all down. Now izuku was second guessing there plan.

All Might came at Izuku and Shigaraki, Deku put his and on shigaraki and pushed him out of the way, surprising the hero. All Might ran past them and scooped up eraser head. 

"Shigaraki, we have to go." Izuku said, grabbing his leaders arm

"no no no, this wasn't supposed to happen!"

"CARALONA SMASH"

Deku shoved tomura out of the way, as he yelled, "NOMU" and the creature came, taking the blow from all might. 

"see our plan is working" Tomura said, nodding to the nomu. "he has shock absorbtion, all might." Izuku grabbed shigaraki's wrist and hissed in his ear, "are you trying to give our secrets away?"

"all might thinks the nomu only has one quirk, lets keep it that way."

Tomura pulled away from izuku and glared at him, but said nothing.  when the dust cleared they saw All Might struggling in the grasp of the nomu. "Kurogiri is playing dirty." Deku giggled as he pointed to the portal that gave the Nomu it's advantage.

"Nice work Kurogiri" Tomura laughed, then gave a detailed explanation to all might about how they were going to kill him. "isn't that a bit harsh" Izuku pointed out. Kurogiri glared, and izuku flinched. 

suddenly there was a blur heading straight for kurogiri

"Kurogiri! Behind you!" but it was to late. Bakugo was there before they could react, he pinned down kurogiri by his backplate. this was followed by ice from one of the other students. All Might easily slipped out of the now frozen nomus grip.

this was not looking good, there best weapon was frozen and there escape route was pinned down. they had no where to go. 

"one of your poor thugs told me your here to kill all might" A boy came out from the fog of ice, this was a child of endeavor, the number two hero. 

a third person came from the fog and was heading towards shigaraki. sadly his red hair gave him away, and deku quickly kicked him across the area. "dang it" he heard the boy say.

"you will not be killing All Might today" the endeavor kid spoke again. 

"pretty bold of you to attack us!" Izuku laughed.