Its been a while..

Hellooo.... so as you can see.. its been a while.

I had completly forgotten about this story and I am so sorry to those of you who enjoyed it so far. I'm gonna be honest and say I will not be continuing since it has been 2 whole years. I will hopfully rewrite this better and longer so keep an eye out for that.

Something I wanna mention is that a lot of people I know have moved over to ao3 and I'm thinking about remaking this story over there. I will be starting my rewrite today so hopefully it will be out within the next few days. It might come out today but don't count on it.

So to explain kinda where I have been, I ended up moving to a new school back when i was writting this story and the stress of that caused me to forget all my projects. I had left wattpad, lost my account, stopped with fanfiction all together. I still love mha but I've gotten into other animes and honestly haven't seen season 6 yet. When I did eventually come back to wattpad I created a new account and I'm pretty sure that I read this story on my new account and forgot that it was mine lol. I just found this account again and I can't wait to get back to writting. I'm definatly gonna have a few stories going, probably all mha for now but if y'all want something else lemme know and I will do my best.

love u guys and thanks for the support, this got so many more views than I had ever hoped for :)

~Kris