Chapter 7

"Alright class, tomorrow we will be having a new student arriving, I know you must have questions so ask away. ONE AT A TIME" 

the room began to burst with excitement and confusion. who was this new kid? why were they coming in the middle of the year? what was going on? "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?" Aizawa yelled, activating his quirk. he sighed deeply before speaking again, "raise your hands, or no one will get answers." and like that hands began shooting up.

the first one the teacher noticed was Iidas. "yes?"

"Sir, if I may ask, does this new student have anything to do with bakugo skipping yesterdays class?" Aizawa, surprised he had figured that out, struggled to answer. while yes bakugo had been with the boy, did they really have a connection? and if yes then what was it? rather than getting into these concerns with the class he answered with a simply, "yes" this began a new riot in the class, who would be so important bakugo of all people would skip?

"QUIET" was shouted once again silencing the more confused class 1-A. "since you all don't know how to take turns, I will tell you what is needed and no further questions." they began to upset again, but with a single glare from there teacher, silence was restored. 

"This new student is very dangerous, as many of you remember there was a boy your age at the USJ attack?"

he was interrupted by kirishima, "are you saying a villain is joining our class?"

Aizawa glared again, "yes. But we will have him under extreme supervision. even with this he could still be a threat, do not crowd him or spook him when he arrives, am I understood?" nods and mumbles of understanding spread throughout the classroom.

"but why is he joining us? he's a villain, he should be going to jail!" one annoying student in particular shouted. all of class 1-A hated the boy mineta, but he had a point. he was a villain, why put the school at more risk? "didn't I say no more questions?"

"but to answer, some people believe he can change, and we hope they are right. for now, you will not tell anyone outside the school about your new classmate, the last thing we want is for the press to know" Aizawa mumbled that last part. 

right after that the bell rang, "alright you problem children, get to your next class." 

everyone began to head out, but right as he was heading out the door, Mr. Aizawa stopped bakugo. "I need you to come with me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo and Aizawa arrived at principal nezu's office only to find his parent there. "whatever Katsuki did im sorry, that boy needs to learn to behave!" 

"whatever old hag" Bakugo said, ploping down in one of the chairs. "Katsuki! Don't test me ya brat, now apologize for whatever mess you got yourself into now!" 

"I didn't do anything-"

"oh yeah?-"

"anyway," nezu interrupted, stopping the fight that almost broke out between mother and son. "Young bakugo here didn't do anything wrong, in fact, this has nothing to do with bakugo or his behavior,"

"do you remember a boy named Izuku Midoriya?" that hit Mitsuki hard. thinking about that poor sweet and innocent boy she remembered, hearing his name began to brig tears to her eyes. "what about him?" Masaru asked for his wife. "well you see-" Bakugo just couldn't take it anymore, he stood up. "SHitty deku is back! they caught him with the villains, they found him you old hag!"

Bakugo was fighting so hard to keep back his tears, but they began to fall as mitsuki looked him in the eyes, "what..?" this news was breaking her and her son, and it showed all to well,

"we were wondering if you have any information about his family, where they might be? Bakugo seemed to have a connection to the boy, so we thought you would be the people to ask." nezu explained as if it were a simple matter. "his mother-" Masaru started, but Mitsuki cut him off, Inko had been her best friend, she felt she had to share the news, "she died two years ago from heartbreak"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deku could hear the yelling from down the hall, he heard the name inko and his heart sank as he realized what happened. his mother was dead.

he had no one, and for the first time he was realizing

he was completely alone.

Alright guys, I am so sorry its been forever, I have school starting in just over a week, its stressful. summer homework that I forgot to do, Soccer I forgot existed, boyfriend i was ignoring, its all getting to me.

im also sorry if this is short, i tried to make it longer, i totally forgot if this even matches my storyline but here we go.

gah.... im feeling really lazy and unmotivated and it shows.

but i still love you guys, and I cannot belive how many of you are reading this, its just wow. thank you so much for the support and votings, it means a lot right now. no idea when I'll update again, sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy.

~ded kris

btw, i feel really bad for not updating please dont hate me