when they realize they love you (preference)

Charlie Conway
When you stood up to Bombay after he became Captain Blood in the Iceland game. You yelled at Bombay and he loved every second of it.

Adam Banks
When you immediately ran over to him after he took the hit to the wrist in the Iceland game. You knew him well enough to know he wasn't okay and was fretting about him and he thought it was adorable.

Guy Germaine
When you came to every single game his team played and cheered loud and clear for him and only him no matter what. He could hear you no matter where he was in the rink and he loved that you were only cheering for him.

Luis Mendoza
When you started flirting back to him and he realized you were like a mini him and he loved that about you.

Dwayne Robertson
When you helped the freshman out with feeding the ants into the varsity's dorms. He loved how you wanted to help out even though you had absolutely nothing to do with the varsity hockey team.

Dean Portman
When he heard your playlist and realized it was all the same music he liked and he thought it was so cool that you like the same stuff he does and you guys bonded over that.

Fulton Reed
When you helped him learn how to skate so that he can play hockey with you and he enjoyed every moment with you.

Kenny Wu
When you started cheering for him excessively and not just Dean, because Dean told him that you only cheer for people like that when you love them.

Lester Averman
When you would laugh at and participate in his jokes. You also went to California to watch him at the Junior Goodwill Games and he though it was amazing that someone liked him enough to travel for him.

Jesse Hall
When you expressed the same amount of attitude as he did and he thought it was funny when you messed with each other.