traitor - charlie conway

2 weeks earlier
     "Y/n, I can't do this with you anymore." "What? What did I do Luis?" "You're just not enough for me anymore." He walked out.

present time
     I was walking around the mall with Charlie when I saw Luis sitting on a chair by the dressing rooms. "Charlie, he's here." Charlie looked down at me and grabbed onto my hand tightly before walking in there. That small gesture made my heart soar. "Hey Luis, how are you?" Luis was still looking in the other direction as he began to speak. "Hey Charlie how are you..." He turned around to see me. "I'm great Luis, how about you?" Just as he was about to speak, one of the dressing rooms opened and out stepped Mindy. "How do I look babe?" The only thing audible for the next couple seconds was my shock as Luis looked between her and me. "Uh you look great Mindy." She winked at me and turned back around in the bathroom. "Hey Y/n, can I talk to you alone." "Sure Luis."
     We walked into a different area of the store where we were by ourselves. "Y/n I..." "Let me speak." He gulped and nodded. "Remember I brought her up and you told me I was paranoid? Guess you didn't cheat but you're still a traitor." I walked away and found Charlie waiting. "Let's go. I finished that." He cheered and grabbed my hand to be silly. We walked out and Charlie drove me home. "Charlie, can you stay? I want to talk to you about something." "Yeah, I can." He walked inside and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him. "Here goes nothing." "Charlie, I like you. I know it may seem weird because just two weeks ago we were best friends and only that, but since Luis left me, I've realized how much of a better person you are and how much better you treat me. I..." All of the sudden, I was being kissed. "Y/n, I like you too. I always have but I never told you because I wanted you to be happy with Luis." I smiled and kissed him again. "I've waited a long time for that Y/l/n."

a month later
     Charlie and I have been dating for two weeks, and it was the best time of my life. Until Luis showed up. Charlie and I were sitting on my couch watching a movie when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I got up and opened it to find Luis. "Luis? What are you doing here?" That made Charlie get up and stand next to me. "I want you back, Y/n, and I know you want me back to. I know Charlie is just a rebound and what you really want is me." "Luis, shut up. I love Charlie more than I ever loved you. He's a so much of a better person, and he loves me for me. Remember what I told you at the mall? Well I got more where that came from." "What?" "You betrayed me, and I know that you'll never feel sorry for the way I hurt. You just love the idea of me. You never actually loved me. I'm done with you Mendoza." I slammed the door in his face and turned around to he met with a kiss from Charlie. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too, Char."