Luis Mendoza

In this world, you feel your soulmate's pain.
     You play hockey on Team USA. You had been a duck before, so you knew the majority of the team. You had also gotten close with a few of the new members, Luis and Julie. Before Team USA, the pain you would feel from your soulmate was always the same: the feeling like you had run into a wall. You had never seen it happen to anyone at the same time you felt it, so you were lost. That was, until you saw Luis. When he ran into the board, you felt it. You felt the pain right as he hit the board and you knew it had to be him. You just had to figure out a way to tell him, to prove it to him.
     You had failed to come up with a plan, and in the middle of a game, it happened. You were checked into the boards and everyone turned to look at Luis as he flinched in pain and then turned to see you. He knew that you were his soulmate. You skated over to you, miraculously stopping when he got to you. "Y/n, are you okay?" "Yeah, I think I'm fine. That just hurt a bit." "I know. I felt it." "You did?" "Yup. You're my soulmate." "I knew you were. I was just trying to find out a way to get you to know, but I guess this works." "Oh boy." He laughs and helps you stand before helping you skate over the bench. "Thank you Luis."