Kenny Wu

In this world, you're born with the first letter of your soulmate's name on your wrist.
     You've always wondered who the K on your wrist stood for. Every person you've met who's name started with a K didn't have the first letter of your name on their wrist. You had begun to think it was pointless until the day you met Kenny Wu.
     A kid on varsity convinced you to come and watch them "completely kill the ducks" You thought, why not? But you came supporting the ducks because after all, you're a freshman too and you know how much the varsity team suck as people. You were sat behind the penalty box for the freshman, and towards the end of a game, Kenny was put in the penalty box. This was the first time you actually looked and him, and then you realized that his name started with a K, the letter on your wrist. You spent the rest of the game trying the get a peek at his wrists, but they were always covered up by either his jersey sleeves or his gloves.
     The ducks ended up winning, and you looked over at Kenny put his arms up, cheering, and his sleeve fell down. Sure enough, it was the first letter of your name. You ran down onto the ice, shouting his name. "Kenny!" He turned and looked at you. You pulled your sleeve up and showed him the K on your wrist he looks down at his wrist and realizes. "It's you."