Charlie Conway

In this world, your soulmates first name is written on your wrist. On your wrist, the name written is Charlie.
You wake up and get ready for the day like normal. Unlike most people, you don't care about whether your tattoo is showing or not. If you need to, you can move a sleeve. It's not that big of a deal. At your school, Eden Hall, half the school has found their soulmate already, so you feel a little left out. Today at school, they are announcing something, or rather someone, new. You get to school and take a seat in the auditorium.
After a while, they begin to speak. They announce that they have awarded scholarships to the Team USA hockey team. You look to your left to see a couple people being bothered by varsity. Those jerks. You snap your head back to the front when you hear rips and screaming. Someone is caught in the curtains, and they're coming down. A bunch of people peak their heads out of the curtains. One stands up and says, "Hi. We're the ducks." You giggle and he catches you, winking at you.
Later that day, you feel a tap on your shoulder and you turn around to see Cole. "Look at the pretty girl. What are you doing walking the halls all alone?" You start trying to shove him and before you get a word out you hear, "Get the hell off her Cole!" He's pulled away from you and you see the guy from earlier. "Thanks..." "You can call me Charlie." Your eyes widen. "My names Y/n." You see his eyes widen. He pulls up his sleeve and you see your name on his wrist. You pull up your sleeve and he smiles when he sees Charlie written on your wrist. "Well pretty lady, looks like I'm your soulmate." "Looks like it." He grabs your hand and you walk to halls to your next class, smiles on both of your faces the entire time.