Boyfriends From Childhood<>

Two boys entered in the University, hand in hand. Nobody mind them couse they think nobody is there but only them. They don't give a fuck about what people are thinking about them. They only care about each other that's it.

They both made their way to their class, one, had his one arm around another's waist and second in his pocket. The second one, had his both arms holding his backpack.

The elder one kissed the younger one's forehead and cheeks, leaving him in his class and made his way to his own class.

"Hey jungkook, gud morning. How are you today?"

One of his friend greeted him. He politely greeted back and smiled.

"I'm good. How about you?"
He asked back still smiling.

"I'm also fine. How is TAEHYUNG doing?"
He asked back.

"He is also doing great."

He told him and sit straight in his seat not wanting to ans farther questions.

"May I come in sir?"
A deep voice came from class door. The teacher nodded and the said boy entered the class and sit down on his seat.

"Hey, Taehyung!"
Namjoon, his friend greeted him and he greeted back. The class was already started so he took out his notebook and started writing.

"Baby!"

Taehyung came after finishing his all classes to meet his baby.
His Boyfriend from childhood, Jeon Jungkook. They both were best friends first, then they became more than friends, and finally they became Boyfriends.

For Taehyung, jungkook is his everything, he always protect him from all possible danger. They both were so lil when they meet each other.
Their moms are beasties, so they were and are.
Jungkook also loves Taehyung so much, he always stayed the elder's side, to support him to laugh with him and to sleep with him and so on.

They both love each other, their parents also support them because they know that their kids can't stay away from each other not for a second.

They spend their childhood together, they sleep together, eat together, they went kindergarten together and in their high school and now in uni.

They were so into each other that they didn't even think about any other person. For them, they both were each other's first. They were in 6th class when they had their first kiss.

It happened when one day they both were late for school and they had to sit away from each other and a girl was seated beside jungkook and they were talking each other while smiling. Taehyung saw this and didn't like this a bit.
He hold jungkook's hand and took him home and to his room.
He asked why he did that, the younger told him that he didn't do anything and then he out of jealousy kissed the younger.

And jungkook liked it so much. From then, they shared many kisses, every time they got chance they kissed each other or just simply peck.

When they came to high school they told their parents that they liked each other a lot, of course their parents knew what will the outcome of their friendship so they supported them.

And they are happy with each other, some times they got Jealous too but they immediately made it.

"Taehyung!"

They hugged each other and Taehyung kissed him on his lips and caressed his cheek.

"Shall we go baby, are you waiting for someone?"