The Rude Husband (part-4)

It's been one month since they got married. The whole month was pretty easy for almost everyone. Mrs jeon was finally living her life carefree without any tension about her son or anything.

She was happy thinking her son is finally getting happiness, which his whole life was kept on snatching away from him.
But only if she knows.

One month has passed but thire relationship was still same. The elder showing his rudeness and snapping the younger every time he gets a chance.

And jungkook was still baring everything with ut any objection. One month and there was no progress in the relationship.

But somehow, Jungkook was slowly started showing his affection towards the elder. But like always, he gets scoldings and arrogance. But he chose to be silent. He let him do whatever he want coz he did a favor on him.
He can never object any of Taehyung's behaviour or talk, coz he owed him.
He just simply says 'sorry' for every mistake and leave.

But the silence speaks too much for him. Taehyung never liked this behavior of his husband. He still felt like he is being disrespected. And It irks him more.

He wants the younger to look into his eyes and then talk. Talk, which Jungkook will never do coz he was the one to bounded him to talk with him. Ans now, this kind of silence, irritats him.

Jungkook never stayed back when it comes to his husband. Whether it's giving him breakfast, calling him for lunch and dinner. Giving him his clothes. Cleaning his room.

He stared to enter in the elders room. One day when mrs KIM took him in to the room with her. He couldn't deny and follow her. She scolded her son in front of his husband but Jungkook didn't show his expression. He was just looking down which Taehyung, first time was happy with.

And after that, he never thought before entering, yes, only if it is empty. He never took entry when the owner was inside.

One month and Jungkook was feeling something. Something, for his husband. His rude husband. Who never smiles at him. Who never appreciates his concern and care. Who just snapps him for every little thing.

He feels hurt, but only if he could show it.

He thinks the elder didn't even like to breathe in the same aur as his. So he tries to scoot away from the place, where he founds his husband standing or sitting.

One day when he was sitting in the garden, talking with grandpa. As they were talking, his husband came from behind and stood. When grandpa noticed him he called him and make him sit with them. And he started to tell what they were talking about but when Jungkook looked at his husband, he caught him staring at him but he made a face afterwards and he git the hint that he should leave them.

He immediately stood up and went inside the house.

Taehyung didn't like it, he thought, the younger was showing him his attitude and it angered him but he didn't say anything to him or anyone. He just kept it inside his heart.

Currently, Jungkook was playing with his nephew. The baby laughter echoed in the house and caused everyone to smile.

Another cute giggles, which belongs to the new family member, who was their jungkookie's, also followed the baby laughter, behind.

Taehyung came out of his room and watched the scene. They both were running around the hall where everyone was sitting. Having the evening tea.

"stay there, you little monster.!" jungkook half yells and runs behind the kid. Who hide in his great grandfather's embrace. But jungkook catches him and he again rans but this time hiding behind his uncle. Who was watching the scene with his lips curved upwards, slightly. He stopped smiling, when his eyes met with those eyes.