Desperation-2

After that day, taehyung always followed jungkook. What jungkook does, taehyung makes sure to do the same. Whenever jungkook helps anyone, taehyung always helps them too.

And most important, taehyung was controlling himself, not to have sex with anyone. Even if he thinks about it, jungkook's face always pop out in front of his eyes. He can't even think about it now, and doing it was so far away. He got changed.

But it was not easy for him. His natural tendency of having sex always pulled him back. No matter how hard he tried, sometimes he got back in his regular routine but again, whenever he looked at jungkook and his baby face he felt a emotion, a fire to do anything for that boy and to not be a bad influence in his eyes.

It's been one month and jungkook became so much for taehyung.
He became his safe place, he taught him so many things.
Being with jungkook, he got to know himself, he learned how to take care of himself and others.
Jungkook became his teacher of life who always gave him the best advice and suggestions.

After, one week in the starting, Taehyung moved with jungkook in his apartment. Obviously, jungkook has no problem with it.

Good heart boy..

They become a happy couple in everyone's eyes. But truth to be told, there was no relationship between them. Jungkook was just helping him with his desperation for sex, and being a better person.

But for Taehyung, it was something else. He started to see the younger as his everything. He began to forget who he was before. In this one month jungkook never made him realise what he did with him, that day in the collage washroom.
He always smiles his pretty smile at taehyung whenever their eyes met.

But Taehyung's heart was melting every time jungkook do this. He began to see his future with the younger.
He was falling in love slowly. Jungkook, in his life is like a God, who always gives you what you deserve and giving you punishment for doing something wrong.

As per as Taehyung knows, he lost his mind and control so many times when he sees the younger half naked by accidentally. He wanted to devour him at there but couldn't coz he was not allowed. It's not like jungkook didn't give him the permission but it was his heart who always back off whenever he thought to do something like this with jungkook.
His heart doesn't give him the permission to touch the beauty beside him.

In almost two months, taehyung made so much progress.
Now, he doesn't even look at anyone. As he reaches his college, like always all the students came in his sight but he doesn't give a damn about them. Though, many times he got distracted. He went them with washrooms or abandon classes to gave sex with when the realization hit him, he ran to his dear life.

his mind is already occupied by someone. Girls like usual, came running to him.
But more of them got to know that this Taehyung is not the one they knew.
He has changed.
But they still offer themselves to him and he rudely ignore them.

But sometimes, he got so frustrated, sexually. In some degree, he even cried. But jungkook's advices and instructions were too strong that after crying he get again normal. He thought that even touching them is like cheating with his jungkook.

But deep in his heart, it still hurts him that he can't even touch the person he loves with his dear life.

It was another day when he came back from college and was chilling on the couch jungkook was beside him watching his favourite movie who now became his favourite too.

It was a slightly chilled night so he thought to make hot chocolate for Taehyung. After handling him the cup he again sit beside him.

Jungkook was happy for taehyung that he was progressing. He went college on time and came back on time. He is behaving like a good and obedient kid.
Like usual jungkook asked about his day and again same answer that he is doing great.