The Rude Husband (Bonus Part-1)

It's so awkward sometime to sit still in a same spot and position when you know that someone is watching you continually. When you feel two pair of eyes gawking at you, up and down and not sparing you a single second from their fire full stare.

It's very awkward! But not when that someone is your husband.

Kim jungkook was sitting on a chair with his whole family in the garden, enjoying the beautiful evening. Everyone was having chitchat with each other. His mother and mother in law were squeezing him between them.

And in front of him, sitting his husband in all his glory. Sitting on a chair like a king he is. Spreading his legs wide, while supporting his face with his palm under his chin. deep and dark eyes were set on his husband, who was shyly looking down. Humming and nodding after every finished sentence by his mothers.

Jungkook felt his face was burning, maybe the evening sun light, hitting directly on his face or the heat coming from his own body, he doesn't know. But he was feeling hot, it was sure.

He exactly don't know, what it all this But in other way, he also think that he should have got use of it by now.

It's been three years!

Three years since he got married with his husband Kim Taehyung.
Since three freaking years, he is enjoying his life with his family and husband. Who took exactly three months to acknowledge his feelings and accept the boy as his wife.

But the stare his husband gives him, still not use of it. It still manage to rise the heat on his face. It still made him blush hardly. The voice his husband used with him, it still sends chill in his spin and makes his body shiver. The touch, oh it would be another thing. He can't describe the touch. It's magical.

Every time his husband touches him, it  sets his body on flame. Like it's burning. He still feels weak by the touch of his husband.

It's their anniversary, the day after tomorrow. And whole family is so excited again. Just like the first year of their marriage.
Where his husband, in front of whole family and guests said those three magical words.

I love you!

Jungkook sure will never forget that day, when his husband kissed him in front of two hundred people. Who witnessed their love and affection for each other.

There was a time when they both didn't even look at each other and now, they can't even spend a second without touching each other.

Taehyung was the one who shows his affection most towards his wife like husband. It's not jungkook didn't show, but he is quite shy to his husband and his laws didn't even leave him alone for a minute so he can even hug his husband. But Taehyung was shameless, he never care if the whole family is sitting or who is watching, he just simply go and back hug his wife, sometimes even kiss him on the lips.

But to say, Mrs Kim was on cloud nine would be a understanding. She was beyond happy for both of her sons. Seeing his own son so happy with the perfect person she choose for him.
The grandpa was the second admire of the younger. The old man always ask for his jungkookie. The younger was like his best friend, who every old person wants in thier this stage of life. Talking for hours with each other, sometimes having evening tea together, only two of them.

Taehyung ofcourse loved them but sometimes he got irritate when the younger don't come to him.

Dont get him wrong but he needs his wife's attention too. Everyone in the family ask for the younger only. And Taehyung got understand that Jungkook is the only one for him.

The words he said to him, always puts him guilt and he ends up apologizing to his wife. Sometimes jungkook got irritate with his continues apologizing and throw him out of the room. But ofcourse after some time he himself opens the door and pull his husband inside who stands there like a drenched puppy.