The Rude Husband (part-3)

At the night, jungook was in grandpa's room, talking with the older.
Grandpa was telling him some old stories of his time. Some of Taehyung's childhood and some of his father's childhood.

Jungkook started to love, talking with older. The way he explains everything in detail, the younger pays so much attention to the older when he speaks.
Jungkook was laughing at the older's remarks when mrs KIM called him.

He excuses himself from the older telling him that he will come in morning and they will talk. He helped the older to lay down on his bed and came out bwfire biding a sweet good night.

"eomma?" he called the lady who was serving something on a plate. She smiled at her and motioned him to come closer.

"how was your day jungkookie? You like it here?" she asked and jungkook nodded his head.

"my day was amazing eomma. I really love it here." she hummed and turns around to wash her hand.

"did Taehyung talk with you?" she didn't think, if she should ask the question, it was still so early. But her concern for her son in law forced her to let out those words.

"um_he was busy all day eomma and I was busy too. So we both didn't talk with each other." he doesn't know why he tried to defend his husband. But somehow, it was true, They both didn't talk. As per for Taehyung, he won't talk with him anyway and he also didn't try. Why trying, when he knows it would be useless.

" hmm_okay then,take this to his room and try to make conversation, okay?" she handed him a little plate.
He looked at the dish and it was an apple pie.

"it's his favourite. And you can also eat it with him." she blinked and jungkook laughs at her. She was really a cool mother. He loves her.

He glanced the plate and smikd at the lady before making his way to his husband's room.

He really doesn't know the way if his room. What if he entered in a wrong room? It would be embarrassing.

He slowly made his way towards a room, beside his own. Thinking it might be his husband's room. He knocked but nobody answered.
He knocked again and got no answer.

He slowly opened the door, looking around with wide eyes. The room was empty but by the looks of the room, he can say that he was in the right one.
There were pictures of his husband on the wall.

The coat he wore on his wedding was laying on the couch. How clumsy. He didn't even clean his room.
He puts the plate on the bed and went towards the couch.

Taking the coat, folding it and kept it inside the cupboard. He moved towards the bed, folding the blanket and making the bedsheet.
He personally don't like uncleaned room. When he finished he smiled at himself but a voice behind him startled him.

"what are doing here?"

He turned around and there stood his husband. With a frown on his face. so tall and handsome.

He immediately looked down, not wanting to look at him, feeling his heart was beating in his ears.

"i-I came here to give you this." he motioned toward the bed where he put the plate.
Taehyung looked at the plate and then at him. He again has his eyes down.
What's his problem?

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll take my leave." why he sounds like a child speaking. He is a boy , a 22 years old boy then why his  voice is so soft and tiny?

Taehyung was looking at him while thinking and the younger came to the door for getting out but the elder was standing on the door.
He didn't look up, just looking on the floor, fumbling with his fingers.