The Rude Husband.

"i need to marry him off Seonu. As soon as possible, please!"

"But he is just 23 noona! What are you saying? How will he manage everything?"

"he will! He is my son. He will manage everything just _ marry him with someone.!"

The loud talking in a small house porch, didn't grab anyone's attention. The house was situated, very side of the town. The sister and brother were talking, more like arguing on someone's marriage.

And gmthat someone being 'Jeon Jungkook'. The son of 'Jeon Jung Hee' the single mother. Her husband died two years ago but not bwfire causing them  the hell.

Where, now his son has to rott every day. Jungkook's father was not a good man. But he was a good father, he did everything for his only son. He alway made sure to keep jungkook happy and full fill his every wish. But his mother always told him not to demand too much. Its not a good habit, seeing their finical situation, she always tried to stop his husband to spoil their son bimut the father always ignore her and brought so many toys for his son.

Jungkook was his life, he never raised his voice on his son and nor on his wife, he was a family man but out side the house he was a different person. He always handle his son very politely like his son is made of glass, a loud shriek and it will break. He always tried to keep him away from his outside life and this out side, cruel world.

He was a gambler. He once lend some money to someone, saying he will return in one month, with full interest.

But he was unable to return it in a month and it's became three month and the lender started to bug him. He tried to collect or ear money from somewhere but he couldn't.

It was continued for five - six month and the man started to broke inside. Every time he sees his son, he just couldn't stop his tears. Thinking what he was doing, it will cause them a big problem and it was true.

The lender's son and some of his men came to his house for their money. He was not home, Mrs jeon and his son jungkook, were in the house.

They broke inside the house without permission and started to brake things. It was when jungkook raised his voice and told them to stop.

His mother quickly hold his hand and pushed him back  in a room. But she was late as a voice stopped them.

"oh, so you'll stop us huh?" the voice was deep and dark. The duo, mother and son got scared as he came near them.

She tried to hide her son behind her and jungkook was still naive with the situation and she was afraid, they will beat her son.
But the intruder stopped on his track, in a safe distance with them. His eyes caught the Jeon son behind his mother.

He just stared at his face and smile slyly.
Mrs Jeon's face got white when she noticed the hand beside her, going her behind and pulled his son in front.

She immediately hold her son's hand, in a attempt to stop him going away from her.

"my my! Look at him! Wow_what a beauty you are!" he breathed on his face and jungkook felt his guts twisted in disgust. His eyes got watery while he tried to free his hand.

"please leave him, I'm begging you! You'll have your money but please leave my son!" she begged in front of them. On her knees.

Jungkook finally left a cry when he saw his dear mother on her knees begging them. He just prayed his father to come.
The intruder was just staring at jungkook, taking his every facial expression with a dirty smile on His face.

"it's okay aunty! It's okay! Totally fine! You don't need to give me money. Now_" he stopped, causing the lady to stop his breath and looking at him with a shocked expression on her face.