Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"Lou?!" I cant believe he is here. I missed that boy more then i thought and seeing him gave me
butterflies. Which is a new, I don't know where that came from it's a weird feeling but seeing his beautiful face just made me happy... wait what no Harry don't think like that he's your best friend. I shake myself out of my thoughts and start running towards Louis.

"Surprise Hazzy!" Louis laughs as he opens his arms for me. I drop my bag and jump into Louis arms.

"Boobear what are you doing here? I thought my mum was coming to pick me up. Wait i thought you were babysitting?" I ramble.

"I wanted to surprise you, i missed you" Louis tells me as he puts me down.

"I missed you too Lou, so much" I really did miss him, a lot more then I should have.

"So i don't actually have to babysit, want to come over and have a movie day with me?" Louis asks.

"Yes! i have been wanting nothing more since i left two weeks ago then to have a movie night with you" I tell him with the biggest smile on my face. Louis laughs and we start walking towards the car.

"So.... i take it your visit with your dad did not go well?" Louis inquires.

"He will never change Lou, ever" I say looking down at the ground. "Oh Hazzy, what happened" Louis asks, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I feel a shivers go down my spine and I melt into his touch.

I fill Louis in on my time at with my dad on the drive back to Louis house. "I don't understand why he hates me so much" Louis says rolling his eyes.

"I don't know Lou, I just don't get him at all" "I just honestly feel like shit every time I go visit him, I'm just happy to be home" I say. Louis reaches over and squeezes my hand.

"I'm sorry Hazza you deserve so much better, you are an amazing person." Louis looks over at me and smiles. "Thanks Lou." I smile weakly back at him.

Louis and I spent the rest of the drive singing and laughing the whole way. I felt at genuinely happy for the first time in two weeks. As we pull into Louis driveway I feel at peace, I'm finally home.

"So Harold are you ready to be attacked by a bunch of rowdy girls?" Louis laughed. I giggle at the thought of Louis sisters jumping on me and squealing.

" Yes I missed those munchkins". "Lots will be upset you called her a munchkin!" Louis exclaimed.

"Don't you dare tell her" I laugh. "I would never, she would beat you up and damage your pretty face". I blush at Louis comment.

"Shut up Lou" I whine. "Come on Harold let's head inside" Louis laughs.

Just as expected as soon as we open the door I am bombard with Louis sisters jumping on me asking me how my trip was.

"Hey Harry how was your trip" Lottie asks. "Hey Lots! It was alright" I say pulling her into a hug. "I missed you around here" She tells me. "Missed ya too Lots".

Lottie is like my little sister, I genuinely missed her. Some days I come to hangout with her even when Louis isn't home. She's 2 years younger then us, Louis and I are very protective over her.

"Not as much as you missed me right Hazzy?" Phoebe asks while making grabby hands at me.

"Well of course Phebs I missed you the mostest" I laugh as I pick her up.

"Harold how dare you miss my siblings more than me" Louis pouted. "Sorry boobear they are better than you" I retort.

"Well you can watch movies with my siblings then" Louis mumbled.