Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Louis and I laid in bed the rest of the day cuddling. I lay snuggled up to his side and taking in the scent that makes me feel at home. "What's got you in your thoughts there curly" I hear Louis whisper in my ear. I blush and bury my head in Louis chest. "N-nothing, I'm just glad I am home" I whisper. Louis kisses my forehead, "I'm glad you are home too" "W-why did you kiss my forehead." I ask shakily. "Oh, I'm sorry Haz, I don't really know why it just felt right in the moment. I won't do it again." Louis rambles on. "NO!, i mean it was nice I-I don't mind" I state quickly. "Okay love" Louis smiles placing another kiss to my forehead.

The rest of the week went like that we spent our days laughing and watching movies, everything was completely normal however now when we cuddle half way through I could always expect a kiss on the forehead from Louis. It sends butterflies to my stomach immediately, however I find myself more and more wanting to kiss Louis and hold him and never let him go. I really really like him, and it's scaring me.

Right now Louis and I are sitting on the couch at my house, my head in Louis lap while Louis runs his hands through my hair. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. "I will get it" I say getting up off the couch. I walk across the room to and head to the front door. Upon opening the door I see three figures standing on my front porch. "Niall, Liam Zayn!!!" Lads what are you doing here?" I shout pulling them into a hug. "We just got back from camp and wanted to come see you guys!" Niall grins. "I assume Tommo is inside" Zayn grins. As if on cue Louis walks over to the door sliding beside Harry. " Oi! Lads you are back!!" Louis shouts making me jump. I will never get use to how loud he can be. "Tommo! We missed ya lad!" Liam states pulling Louis into a brief hug. "Come in guys we were just watching a movie, want to join?" I ask. "Im in! Is there snacks?" Niall questions. "Yes Ni, there are snacks" I giggle.

We all head into my living room and start to watch IT, not my choice. But the rest of the boys agreed and Louis shot me those puppy dog eyes that I can't ever say no to, so here we are 20 minutes into the movie and I'm hiding behind a pillow. "Oh Haz, come here you big baby I will protect you" Louis says pulling me into his side. I snuggled in close hiding my head in his shoulder. It only took one jump scare for me to be crawling into Louis lap and curling up into him. "Haz, Love, it's okay it's just a movie you are safe." Louis whispers in my ear. "I'm sorry I'm such baby Lou." I whimper. "Love, you are not a baby, it's okay to get scared, I will protect you remember" Louis tells me looking directly into my eyes. "Thanks LouLou" I smile at him and cuddle back into his chest. I feel something warm press to my forehead and I know immediately it's Louis lips. I let out a sigh of content and lean into his lips. He then wraps his arms around me and pulls me in tighter. We continue to watch the movie like this and I pretend not to notice the knowing smirk on Zayn's face as he looks between Louis and I and the growing butterflies in my stomach.

Man what am I going to do....

.......................

Louis POV

"Tommo, come help me get snacks for the next movie" Zayn tells me as he drags me into the kitchen. "Oi, why you dragging me" I shout. "We need to talk" Zayn states seriously. "What about?" I question as we enter the kitchen. "What is going on between you and Harry?" Zayn asks staring into my eyes. "W-what do you mean man" I ask. "Lou, don't play dumb, something has clearly changed between the two of you. He was literally in your lap that whole movie and you were kissing his forehead." Zayn states. "He was scared, Mate you know how he gets with scary movies. I just wanted him to feel safe". I defend. " Louis... I know you come on...." Zayn pressures. "I... I just I...." " you have feelings for him?" Zayn says reassuringly. " y-yeah I do... Zayn I don't know what I'm going to do" I say defeated. "Oh Lou, come here" Zayn pulls me into a hug.

"Boo are you okay?" Harry asked worried. "Y-yeah I am okay" I say pulling away from Zayn. "Just talk to him Lou" Zayn whispers, kissing my temple lightly before he quickly grabs the crisps and walks to the living room. "Lou, what's wrong, why do you look like you are going to cry" Harry asks walking closer to me. "I'm fine Haz, I promise" I tell him looking down. "Lou I know when you are lying to me, I know you better than anyone... well at least I thought I did. Maybe not Zayn I guess...." Harry rambles on. "Haz, of course you know me better than Zayn, why would you even think that. You my Hazza are my best friend." I pull him into a hug. "It's just that he was kissing your head, is there something going on between the two of you?" Harry questions. "Oh my sweet Hazza no there is not." I tell him laughing. "Look I promise I am okay, he just figured something out that I will tell you as soon as I am ready and before you even ask, yes I trust you. I trust you with my life. But right now I am not ready to talk about it with anyone. I honestly wish Z didn't know or figure it out." I explain. "Oh Boobear, I'm sorry I don't want you to ever feel pressured to tell me anything. I'm sorry I got jealous. I just hate the idea of anyone replacing me. You are the most important person in my life I just get worried some days I may lose you." Harry tells me as he pulls me in tighter resting his head in my neck. "You will never be replaced that I promise you." I whisper. "Thanks Boobear. Come cuddle with me while we watch the movie the boys are waiting" Harry grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room.

Harry let's me sit down first then he climbs on my lap. "Do you mind playing with my hair? It feels good when you do" Harry whispers. "Of course love" I say laughing. We spend the rest of the movie cuddled up on the couch watching movies with the boys. I refused to make eye contact with Zayn for the rest of the day I knew he would pressure me to talk to Harry. I can't do that I'm just not ready.

Im scared...