Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Lou I-I'm gay..." I whisper between tears. I brace myself for him to get up and walk away from my life forever. I brace my myself for the hateful words, the anger, the hatred.
"Oh Hazza, baby it's okay I promise you it's okay. I love you no matter what okay. I promise you." Louis whispers into my forehead before pressing his lips to my forehead.

"You-You aren't mad, you don't hate me Lou?" "Haz Look at me" Louis says stern. I couldn't I just couldnt bring myself to look him in those big blue beautiful eyes. "Haz..." Louis says putting his finger under my chin lifting my head to meet his eyes. "Please hear me when I say that I will never and could never hate you, who you love doesn't change anything. Absolutely nothing. You are my Hazza, my beautiful sweet, amazing caring, adorable best friend. Who I love more than anyone I have ever met. You are my everything. Baby please believe me when I say that." I melt into his words and for the first time I really hear him call me baby, the blush forms on my cheeks. For a second I allow my self rejoice in the feeling of Louis calling me baby and what if I was his baby. Then suddenly it hit me, I came back to reality, the reality that I am not Louis baby I am just his best friend. Not his baby and I will never be his baby.

"Haz, love where are you right now? You are lost in your thoughts." Louis says pulling me back. "I-I'm just glad you don't hate me I guess." I tell him hoping it will be enough and he won't ask anymore questions. "Never babe never" "So love tell me what made you finally realize?" Louis asks I have been dreading this question, how could I tell him that he is the reason I realized, that I am so in love with him that the idea of him walking out the door makes me want to curl up inside myself and never come out. I use to think that Bella was being dramatic when she didn't leave that chair for months on end when Edward left her, but the thing is the shear thought of Louis walking out the door makes me give it all up.

"Haz..." Louis said worriedly pulling me from my thoughts. "Oh sorry..." I said not realizing I had been in my head that long. "You don't have to feel me, I just was curious I-is there a boy you like?" Louis asked. "Ummm" I blush and look down to my lap. "W-who?" "I-I can't tell you Lou please don't make me I can't let you walk out the door and hate me forever" I whispered. "Haz i don't know how many times I can tell you that I am never walking out of your life, you are too damn important to me Harry too damn important. You don't even realize how fucking special you are do you! I thought you knew my better than that Harry, that I would never do that. You are my best fucking friend my EVERYTHING Harry. It fucking hurts me that you feel like one day that's going to just disappear. It's been twelve years Harry, twelve years of the best times of my life. Jesus Harry you made me fucking fall in love with you and you don't even know how fucking-"

"You are in love with me?" I whisper.

Louis POV

Fuck... I just fucking told him I am in love with him. Louis you idiot!

"Uhhhh.." is all I can manage to get out. "Lou please tell me you are serious before I make a bigger ass of myself" Harry looks directly into my eyes "I - I fuck Haz this is not how I wanted to tell you fuck... shit dammit. I fucked this all up. I'm sorry Haz, I'm so fucking sorry. I know that nothing can happen and there is someone else you like. I can get over it I promise just give me time please..." I beg. "Lou..." Harry whispers. "I'm sorry I should I should go..." I get up and leave his room, heading down the stairs and to the front door and to my car. I'm walking so fast I don't hear the footsteps coming up behind me. As I reach my car I suddenly feel something grab my wrist and spin me around slamming me into my car. I feel a pair of soft lips press into mine, it takes me a second to process that Harry my sweet beautiful adorable Harry is kissing me. I start kissing him back, lifting my hand to glide through his hair resting it on the back of his head.

It feels like forever and we finally pull apart.

"You idiot, it's fucking you I am in love with. It's always been you Lou. Always" Harry breaths into my neck.

"Haz... baby" I can't find myself to say anything else. "I love it when you call me baby" Harry giggles. "Good because I'm going to call you baby every day of your life if you will let me, now come on let's get you to bed baby." I tell him grabbing his hand and guiding him back inside.

We enter his room and there is a silence, it's not awkward, it's very peaceful. I walk Harry to his bed and let him crawl into bed bring the covers up to his head. I kiss his forehead and I start walking towards the door.

"Lou... please don't leave..." Harry whines. "Can you just please come cuddle me I just don't think I can wake up tomorrow and not have you here. Not after what happened.  "I wasn't leaving baby I was just turning off the light." I tell him as I flick the switch by this door. I walk back to his bed and crawl in beside him. I instantly wrap my arms around him.

"Lou what does this mean..." Harry asks shyly. "I don't know baby I think we need to talk about that, but for right now let's just enjoy the moment and get some sleep. "Okay Lou" Harry snuggles into my neck. I gently kiss his forehead and close my eyes drifting off to the sounds of Harry breathing.

Update:
I will update every Wednesday and Saturday