CHAPTER 1 - HER LIFE..

DENMARK..

A girl is standing in her balcony having her black coffee and someone back hugged her..

Person:- What are you doing jaan?

Girl:- Nothing having black coffee

Person:- From when you started drinking black coffee?

Girl:- Aapke hi sangati ka asar hai

Person giggles..

Girl:- Suno ek sawal pucho?

Person:- Pucho na naira.

Yes the girl was none other than Naira and the person was none other than Kartik.

Naira:- Tum mujhe kabhi chodke nahi jaoge na Kartik.

Kartik:- Main tumble kabhi choke nahi jaunga naira.

Kartik cupped her face and was about to kiss her at that time only naira came out of her dream.

Naira:- Kyun kiya tune aisa kartik kartik. Why you betrayed me. I have trusted you a lot but tumne mere bharosa tod diya. Main tumse both nafrat krti hu. I will never forgive you.

Her phone rings..

Naira:- Yes sanjana 

Sanjana is naira's pa cum sister.

Sanjana:- Good morning mam

Naira:- Sanjana maine tumhe kitne baar bola hai ki mujhe mam mat bulao main tumhari badi behen jaisi hu call me naira or naira di. Got it?

Sanjana:- OK. Main yeh bolne ke liye phone kiya hai ki hamare spain ke clients 1 ghante men aa rhe hai aap please jaldi aajaye.

Naira:- Thike main aa rahi hu. 

Naira got ready in her office outfit , her hairs were open and she looked elegant and beautiful. 

She walk down the stairs and got in into her car and drove to office.

All the staff and faculties:- Good morning mam

Naira:- Good morning everyone and have a great day today.

She went to the meeting room and the spain clients already came . She order the servant to bring snacks.

After the meeting started and finally it got successful .The deal got her as it was profitable for the company and it was important too.

After that everyone congratulated her and she also told them its all credit was to you all if you all had not supported me we could not reach as this position.

Everyone liked her kindness and sweet gesture towards her faculty. After that all resume to her work and at evening all disperse from the office.

Naira came back to home

She was missing her family so much ..

then someones call came to her

Naira:- hey how are you , you know how much i missed you

Person:- you know na naira i was busy in work , you know na i love you so much

Naira:- i love you too.

*WHO MIGHT BE THE PERSON , TO WHOM SHE WAS SAYING I LOVE YOU.

FOR MORE FURTHER  READ THIS STORY 

PLEASE SHOWER SOME LOVE AND VOTE IT

PRECAP:- HIS LIFE AND WHO WAS THE PERSON...

THANK YOU

PRANJALI...