CHAPTER 6:- KAISE BATAYEIN KYON USKO CHAHEIN...

After 2 to 3 days Naira got discharged and went to home with Rohan who was with her continuously.

Rohan become caring towards Naira. He was taking care of her.

Naira was irritated with his care.

Naira:- Rohan bas krr yaar kitni care karega men ahi thik hu.

Rohan:- Haan pata hai kaisi thik hai tu. Main jab nahi tha toh dekha maine kaise khayal rakha tune khudka.

Naira:- Gussa kyun ho rha hai.

Rohan:- Toh aur kya naira. Ek toh tu apna khayal nahi rakhti upar kartik bhi yaha hai.

Naira:- Tu uski baat chod. Sun kal main office jaa rhi hu.

Rohan:- Bilkul kahi nahi jayegi tu.

Naira:- Rohan sun toh.

Rohan:- Kaha na nahi.

Naira:- This meeting is important for me as well as for the company also otherwise company will go in the loss.

Rohan:- OK, but i will also come with you. Thats final .

Naira:- ok.

Naira called Sanjana 

Naira:- Hello sanjana kaisi ho?

Sanjana:- Hello Naira di main thik hu aap kaise ho? Tabiyat kaisi hai?

Naira:- I am all good. I called you that from tomorrow i am rejoining the office so i need schedule of tomorrow  and yaa tomorrow is important meeting with which company i just forgot.

Sanjana:- Mam with Goenka group of companies.

Naira was shocked that kartik is here for the meeting but she couldn't deny it as it will be loss for the company as well.

Naira:- ok thank you.

Rohan:- done now come and sleep if you need anything call me ok? Bye good night.

Naira:- Good night.

**************

Next day at morning 

Naira got ready in her formals and her hairs in ponytail got ready and drove to office 

Meanwhile 

Aman called Kartik for todays meeting with Paradise group of companies. Kartik told he will be there.

Kartik's POV

I badly want to meet naira . I want to ask her how was she but her stupid friend is also there with na. Lets see .

END..

Kartik drove his car towards Paradise group of industries . For him also this meeting was important same as well like naira.

When Kartik reached towards the company at the same time Naira also enter. They got bumped with other.

Both:- I am sorry , i didn't saw you.

When both looked towards each other both were shocked to see each other.

Naira:- What are you doing over here? Are you following me?

Kartik:- Not at all. I am here for my meeting with owner regarding to my company, but what are you doing over here?

Naira:- For your kind information i am the owner of this company. 

Kartik was hell to the core shocked that Naira had become very successful after their separation he was very proud of her that she become so independent and brought company to the high level.

*****************************

This much for today.

Precap:- Kaira's meeting and Kartik manofying Naira.

Sorry guys i updated late today as today was my important class thats why.

I will try to update as soon as possible .. 

Please show some love and vote it.

Thank you

PRANJALI..