CHAPTER 8:- KON TUJHE YUN PYAAR KAREGA..

It starts with when naira spoke without realising.

Naira ( not realising):- Because of you my child died.

Kartik was hell shocked to the core what he listened and what just she said.

Kartik:- What are you saying ? Are you out of mind? How it happen please tell naira don't hide it.

Naira:- When the day i was at home decorated to house to surprise you that i am pregnant but at that time you came with your stupid hippie. After our divorce i was heading towards home but i feel dizziness and i was stressed so i got unconscious and people who were present near me took me to the hospital. When i regain conscious i saw myself in an hospital room and i asked doctor how was my baby and myself. He told me that baby died because of your stressed and not taking food properly. Its all because of you kartik that my baby died.

Naira was crying immensely . Kartik was in hell shocked because of him his baby died. He stand up and was walking lifelessly on road naira saw him walking so she ran upto him . Naira yell his name but he didn't listened. 

Naira( yelled):- Kartik..... Kartik...

At that time only a car was coming in the fast speed towards kartik so it got crashed with kartik and kartik was in road with pool of blood.

Naira was hell shocked what just happened. She was crying and she ran upto to him take his head on her lap and was patting his cheeks.

Naira:- Anyone is there.. please help .. Kartik wake up na 

Soon ambulance cam took kartik towards hospital and naira was with him. 

They reached hospital and Took kartik towards O.T.  Soon doctor came and naira asked to him is he fine.

Doctor:- Miss naira the patient has lost a lot of blood and his blood group is A- but we don't have this blood in blood bank. So please make a assortment whose blood group is A- otherwise he may loose his life. 

Naira was terrified and said to doctor.

Naira:- Doctor my blood group is A- please take my blood.

Doctor:- ok please come with us.

They took naira and take her blood give that supply to kartik who was unconscious . After 2-3 hours doctor came told naira.

Doctor:- Congratulations miss naira the patient is out of the danger . He will regain conscious in few minutes .

Naira:- Can i meet him?

Doctor:- Not now , we are shifting him to the private ward .

Naira:- OK.

Soon they shifted kartik to a private room. When Naira entered the room her heart broke into pieces after seeing his condition. He looked dull and paled . She sat upon next to him .

Naira ( crying):- I am sorry kartik because of me you are in this condition please forgive me kartik . I know you have done wronged with me but with you i have done wrong with you by hiding the truth kartik. I think its all because of me that i had not given time to you. Thats why you met with her and started spending time with her. Please kartik forgive me.

Here kartik listened each and every word which she just said. 

Kartik:- No naira its not your fault.

Naira( shocked that he regained conscious):- Kartik..

Kartik:- Naira because of me you had lost our baby. I realise that i love you so much to the moon and back. I also got to know that it was kava's ploy to separate us so that she could loot me naira I got her arrested. I found you everywhere but you didn't found. I am sorry naira please forgive me. Can we start a new life by forgetting all.

Naira:- Its ok kartik . Please don't do like this again. I also want to start a new life. 

Kartik:- I love you naira

Naira:- I love you kartik.

***************************

This much for today.

Please show some love and vote it..

Precap:- EPILOUGE..

Thank you 

PRANJALI..