CHAPTER 5:- KAISA SULOOK ZINDAGI BAN RAHI...

AFTER SOME FEW HOURS....

Naira regains conscious ..

She was having difficulty to open the eyes because of lights . Once she open her eyes her was beyond shocked to the core that Kartik was in front of her..

She was happy that he came but soon parts of flashbacks were reminding her and slowly happiness turned to hatred.

Kartik:- Naira how are you feeling?

Naira ( stern face) :- I am fine. What are you doing here?

Kartik:- I came to Denmark for my meeting . I was going to the venue while i saw you that you met with accident thats why i brought you here.

Naira:- Thanks you can go now.

Kartik:- Naira i am sorry.

Naira:- Kartik i don't want to talk about this now.

Kartik:- Naira please listen to me na..

Naira:- Why should i listen ha. You betrayed me kartik . You know how much i loved you but what you have done i couldn't spend some time with you , you suddenly met a girl and started falling for her.

Kartik:- Naira i know that i have done a mistake , please give me one chance.

Naira- Kartik please go from here.

Kartik:- No i can't leave you now.

Naira:- You have already left me when you were with that girl.

MEANWHILE ROHAN GOT THAT NAIRA MET WITH THAT ACCIDENT SO, HE QUICKLY TOOK THE FLIGHT AND GO TO DENMARK. WHEN HE REACHED HE QUICKLY RUSHED TOWARDS TO HOSPITAL.

Kartik wants say something then only Rohan came while shouting naira naira.

When he reached towards her room he saw her that her face was dull and she looked pale. He quickly rushed towards her hold her hand and sit beside her. Kartik was not understanding what was happening. A tinge of jealousy hit towards Kartik's mind.

Rohan:- What happened Naira? Why you are looking so pale ? You haven't eaten anything? You have got panic attacks?

Kartik was shocked that how he know that Rohan was knowing that she had met with the accident due to panic attacks..

Naira:- Bas krr yaar kitna bodega . Mujhe phi too bone de.

Rohan:- Haan tu toh boht smart hai na , tujhe pata nahi kitna bhagke aaya hu .

Naira:- Maine bola tha bhagke aane ke liye ?

Rohan:- Tu chup reh

While Rohan glances that kartik is also there . He was so angry with him that he want to punch his face.

Rohan:- What is he doing here?

Kartik:- Excuse me who are you and why you are concerned towards my Naira?

Naira:- Firstly i am not your naira.

Rohan:- Yes, I am her best friend Rohan. I had always taken care of her when you were not with her. Now please go from here. 

Naira:- Yes kartik please.

Kartik felt dejected and hurt and gone from there

******************************

This much for today

Precap:- Kartik's meets naira in her office and gets shocked.

HEY GUYS 

Please show some love and vote it...

Thank you 

PRANJALI...