CHAPTER 4:- YEH DOORIYAN

FLASHBACK CONTINUES...

After 2-3 months..

Kartik has started spending most of the time with kavya as he found her attractive. Started liking her. Whenever Naira is not at home she brings Kavya to his home and spend some time with her.

 Naira was free after the events. She thought to spend time with her Kartik, so she planned a surprise to him.

Kartik thought that Naira will not be at home so he thought to spend some time with Kavya . He immediately called kavya and told her to come in cabin.

When she reached in the cabin kartik pulled her made sit on his lap and started roaming hands around his waist and started coming closer.

Kartik:- Kavya naira is not at home today so shall we spend some time together.

Kavya:- Yaa baby lets go.

They started drove towards his home when they got off from the car. He pulled her kept his hand around his waist and started walking . 

Naira prepared all the things. She wanted to surprise him that she was pregnant with his baby . 

When they opened the door they saw Naira decorated all the room.

Naira( yelled) :- Surpriiiiisssee

But when she saw that kartik had kept his hand around kavya .

Naira:- Kartik what is this?

Kartik:- Naira.

Naira interrupted and yelled 

Naira:- Kartik what is this?

Kartik:- She is kavya and i am dating her.

Naira ( extremely shocked ):- What? Are you serious . What are you saying dammit.

Kartik:- Its true because you have no time to spend with me i understand your situation but it was going from the past month. I was distracting and i met her. She is my sectary. Naira we could sort it out.

Naira:- I want divorce

Kartik:- Naira what are you saying.

Naira:- Kartik i want divorce . I can't live with a traitor.

While kavya was very happy the scenario in front of her.

Kartik:- Fine , Now i also can't live with you.

After that they were divorced.

Kartik:- Naira once again i am sorry.

Naira:- i don't need your forgiveness mr. goenka.

Kartik:- Have a happy life ahead.

Naira:- you too.

After that kartik left with kavya leaving naira alone she was feeling weakness as she has ate properly from the past time and was stressed so she fainted.

The people who were surrounding were taking to her hospital. When she regain conscious she asked the doctor.

Naira:- Doctor how is my baby, there is no problem na?

Doctor:- I am sorry mam your baby died because of stressed and i am sorry.

For naira it was like world crashed down in front of her she left alone.

She was crying her heart out and blaming kartik that she will never forgive him because of him her baby died. Then she called rohan and Rohan came to her rescue and Naira told him what had happened with her rohan was angry with kartik to let her suffer pain. Then rohan decided and took her to Denmark .

After 1 year 

Naira opened her company and dance academy with help of rohan and her harwork. She was a billionaire.

Udaipur

After kartik and Naira's divorce Kartik got a information from his detective that kavya is with you for money only she and her boyfriend are planning to elope they will elope and the detective said that he is sending her location of her . Kartik reached over there and listened their conversation. 

Kavya's bf:- baby we are successful in making kg and naira divorced now we will blackmail him to give money and will leave county.

Kavya:- Yaa i was enjoying when they were fighting . I am so happy that the money will come to us while blackmailing him .

They were laughing evilly. 

This reached kartik's anger he called the police and give them information police told that they are gangsters and police were finding them from a lot of time. Thank you sir for helping us.  Kartik was shocked to the core that because of them he caused pain to his naira.

Police caught Kavya and her bf.  Kartik told to Kavya

Kartik:- Because of you i have caused pain to my naira and now you will cause pain in jail. You are fired and give me my money all back before going.

And police had taken Kavya and her bf to jail 

After the realisation stucked to Kartik. He founded her everywhere but couldn't find her. Everyday he used to cry in her memories . After few months he became stable and appointed a new pa which was aman.

Flashback ends...

**************************

This much for today..

Please show some love and vote it guys..

Precap:- Naira regains conscious and confronts kartik.

Thank you

Pranjali....